South Africans are planning to Kill Geeljires Sept 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf:

Go on Twitter and type: "Spatza Somalians" and you will find some frightening information.

This new generations of South Africans is out of control, they have completely forgot who their alleys are.

They have forgotten the time when Somalis helped the Exiled ANC secure military equipment and arms from Somalia Via the Ocean. An entire ship was purchased by Ghanas President from Egypt and the ship was sent to Somalia to load weapons and help the ANC infiltrate by sea. External Mission: The ANC in Exile, 1960-1990

I'm confused by this new generation of SA youth, they are not only destroying themselves, but also their economy, country, relationships and brand with other African nationals.

They're literally on Locus mode that this point, attacking anything and everything they see.

I don't know if this is some kind of payback or karma for Somalia assisting the ANC.:siilaanyolaugh:

Whats confusing about this issue is that, the land the Spatza sits on is owned by Black SA, it's passive income for many people who own the plot. These Spatzas have actually helped these communities get access to cheaper goods and services. Now, if you're a Black SA who leases a Spatza plot, you can earn steady passive income and create jobs within your community, but no longer it seems.

Somalis and Ethiopians don't have lobbies in SA like the Asians and Indians do. SA is going broke, and people are looking for blood. They will attack anyone who's earning income or making a living.

Their farm seizure land reform was scrapped yesterday. The whites will rule over them forever.

Their market is about to crash soon, the RAND will be worthless in a few months and these neefs will start killing each other in the streets.

Why are they against other Africans? They just killed a Rwandan doctor last week.

Keo

VIP
Their market is about to crash soon, the RAND will be worthless in a few months and these neefs will start killing each other in the streets.

Why are they against other Africans? They just killed a Rwandan doctor last week.
I don't know man they are fucked in the head. But I also think there are other entities behind this that are fueling it. Remember the thread about some guy making fake tweets about Somalis poisoning their foods but the pictures were of Chinese people.

Last edited:
I don't know man they are fucked in the head. But I also think there are other entities behind this that are fueling it. Remember the thread about some guy making fake tweets about Somalis poisoning their foods but the pictures were Chinese people.

Yea, I remember that.

This is incredibly disturbing, Black SA are to blame, or this is some kind of Social experiment by SA elites to see if they can flare up conflicts and distractions via social media.

To think that these were the people that Somalia risked the lives of their men and women to save from Apartheid.

To hell with these Bantus shitheads. Let them be the slaves of the whites forever.

To think that these were the people that Somalia risked the lives of their men and women to save from Apartheid.

To hell with these Bantus shitheads. Let them be the slaves of the whites forever.

Theres a major economic crash that’s going to take place very soon. Turkey has contagion in SA, and SA central bank has been taking on so much US denominate debt that’s if their currency slides by 5% it’s curtains for the black SA.

They don’t realize that when the SA economy collapses, Somalis will hit the exit just like other African nationals; the sad part is that Black SA are literally making enemies with everyone in Africa by killing their nationals.

Theres a major economic crash that’s going to take place very soon. Turkey has contagion in SA, and SA central bank has been taking on so much US denominate debt that’s if their currency slides by 5% it’s curtains for the black SA.

They don’t realize that when the SA economy collapses, Somalis will hit the exit just like other African nationals; the sad part is that Black SA are literally making enemies with everyone in Africa by killing their nationals.

Because they are animals and should never have left the white man's cage.

Lauren Southern was right all along.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Subhanallah. We have to warn everyone. Tell your parents so they can alert any relatives you might have there.

This is only the beginning. I am expecting more savagery in the months to come.

I've sent an email to hiiraan.com and hadhwanaag.com let's see if they post anything

What’s confusing is how no Somalis are in the tweets, but when a halimo posts something, all the Neefs gather around like a lobby group.

This is actually going to be a bloodbath of epic proportions.

Many Africans are leaving South Africa and going to greener pastures, it’s just that they have a large population and decent infrustructure to do business. It’s easy for Africans to contribute to their economy because of the cheap electricity and access to ports when sourcing from China.

Black SA, were suppose to make SA the top destination for education in Africa, they could have helped many Africans gain skills and knowledge, but instead they are killing the vary people who respect their land and come boost their economy.

Subhanallah. We have to warn everyone. Tell your parents so they can alert any relatives you might have there.

This is only the beginning. I am expecting more savagery in the months to come.

Wait until the rand falls and the interest rates go up.

South Africa will turn into Venezuela very soon.

People need to tell the Somalis to buy, gold and silver coins and get the f*ck out of the country ASAP. Or at least sell off everything and leave with your life.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It seems that there were riots today.
That's a white lady defending us. The situation is that bad folks.
:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.