South Africans are planning to Kill Geeljires Sept 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u expand on this?
The SA economy is going downhill fast. Many financial expert are predicting SA economy will hit rock bottom soon. There is also a growing popularist nationalism movement growing over there with black people who feel they have been exposed for too long. History shows when there is an economic crash in country people turn on minorities/outsiders and take their frustration on them. There are several things coming together which would make somalis life over there very dangerous.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I am very worried, i have family there. My habaryar cant even walk, things are not looking good.

Because they are animals and should never have left the white man's cage.

Lauren Southern was right all along.
f*ck both whites and bantus. Let them kill each other! i was leaning more towards the bantus in this situation but once i found out about how they are treating somalis as if they had robbed them, i stopped supporting these savages.

I've been going through the tweets and one thing I noticed, a lot of people are mixing up expiry date with best before date.

"Best before" dates appear on a wide range of frozen, dried, tinned and other foods. "Best before" dates are about quality, not safety. When the date is passed, it doesn't mean that the food will be harmful, but it might begin to lose its flavour and texture.

Another date is "Sell by", again this is similar to best by and items can still be safely consumed after.

An "Expiry Date" on the other hand is a proper expiry date, it is illegal to sell after this date and unsafe to consume.

They cant leave just like that:cosbyhmm: Shit
Try to set up a gofundme for them. Us somalis need to wise up and rise to the occasion like cadaans do for any one of their ppl. Raise money together to get these ppl the f*ck away from these apes and set them up back home, where their efforts will be appreciated. Man i hate how fucked up our country is. Anything that happens to these innocent ppl is on the hands of the somali government and corrupt politicians for keeping our country decades back and limiting our economy growth.

:dwill::kanyehmm:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Try to set up a gofundme for them. Us somalis need to wise up and rise to the occasion like cadaans do for any one of their ppl. Raise money together to get these ppl the f*ck away from these apes and set them up back home, where their efforts will be appreciated. Man i hate how fucked up our country is. Anything that happens to these innocent ppl is on the hands of the somali government and corrupt politicians for keeping our country decades back and limiting our economy growth.

:dwill::kanyehmm:

But they have more money than us kkkkk they dont want to leave

But they have more money than us kkkkk they dont want to leave
All that money and they can't train and arm up??? Somalis truly are a lost ppl.

:ileycry:

58852252.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.