Sophisticated appreciation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alx, you came. Now this thread will pop off. Give me love! I want to make @Reiko's masterpiece a platinum thread and I hear a long dialogue will make it happen. :feedme:
When have you seen me and Reiko have a dialogue it’s like Beyoncé having a dialogue with ayatollahs khomeini not happening I will issue her with a fatwa before she can sing all my single ladies

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko nacaalad ba ku taalo your Starbucks coffee that funds Zionism and your high heels the devil wears prada ass I bet ibliss has a receipt for your soul kkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko nacaalad ba ku taalo your Starbucks coffee that funds Zionism and your high heels the devil wears prada ass I bet ibliss has a receipt for your soul kkk
If I had an opportunity to save a Palestinian person or get a free Starbucks for one year, which one do you think I would choose? :sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My verbal onslaught ricochet off lamp posts and leaves damp holes and leaves bystanders like Reiko get cancelled I’m more in to rap

I don't think you know this but me and @Reiko are battle rappers. Lyrically, we've snatched fist fulls of Nicki's tracks back in the day when she looked like Moe Sizlack.

You're talking about words knocking out lights but can't even throw a baby jab in a fight.

FearfulInsistentDragon-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.