Sophisticated appreciation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I haven't been here that long, but I love your Somali first attitude :salute:

Why thank you Shuun. Round' here we hold it down and keep the Faraxs in line.
:yousmart:@Lola_Vonroe I see your shout out. And I'll match it with a well lit cuban cigar. :win:We're winning.

I haven't been here long enough, based on the response so far, I can safely conclude that she is indeed a good person. :)

You're an impeccable judge of character. I can tell. :samwelcome:

@sophisticate its not arranged as how I wanted it to be, :meleshame:

"hot like bisbas, Don't hate"

No worries. It's the thought that counts. I pack heat and carry hot sauce like Texan. Even though Paleo doesn't allow me bisbass. :icon e biggrin:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
where is everyone making farewell wishes to Lady Sophia?
Sophia are you leaving SS?

Insh'Allah I'm not going anywhere.

My favourite Dir user
Yonis may your IQ remain Mensa-level. :nvjpqts:

@sophisticate is one hell of a indivual. I like her silly yet intelligent jokes but most importantly i like the feistiness, the inner geeljire mentality and intelectual in her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you hunno, I appreciate the warm words. Just spread the love and bounty to the rest of the queens, don't make me the exception to the rule. I will be watching your future threads closely. :dabcasar:

Easily one of the best posters on Sspot
Your posts are always so entertaining. Keep it up sis. :salute:

Thank you, sis. You deserve a 5-star gun salute.:salute: :salute::salute::salute::salute:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate is pretty cool I saved her from a shark once, she owes me one now:hillarybiz:

You're actually right. When I was a Castaway, you were my Wilson. I'm eternally grateful.

tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Appreciate aa? Nacaalad ba ku taalo she never speaks a straight forward word she’s a shyster may Allah save us from her fitna.

Status
Not open for further replies.