Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Negative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Following much observation on this forum on a topic that has been much sought after as a source of contention I'm here to inform you that this is an issue that affects many communities especially other black and african cultures the point of this post is to dispell certain misconceptions, myths, stereotypes regarding our beloved sisters and to address the myth of the wayward & disloyal somali woman.

and the supposedly loyal proud black woman as well as the myth of the wayward disloyal black man, that salivates over non black women that come from these groups such as whites, latinos, asians, other blacks etc while disliking his own from these such groups African american, afro caribbean, west african, women etc particularly from the bantu ethnic groups,

which I will prove to you utilising tangible evidence that the notion of the hard done by emotionally & physically. Loyal black woman is rejected because somehow she's ugly is disgusting as well.as offensive that has not only been created by white supremacy but maintained by those poor & pitiful excuses for what they call their men with the aid of white supremacist societies, to demean these incredibly strong, versatile women for the purpose of elevating these men above their women that said this myth that they love anything & everything that isn't their own women isn't true at all as their are just as much if not more black women that love anything and everything that isn't their own men, & therefor reject/overlook their men for particularly white men however the reason tend to be things like these white men tend to be better lovers emotionally, pyschologically, physically, etc basically they're more mature and know to appreciate them is the rational also these women are not necessarily colorist but more featurist.

Which is why its prevalent for them to swirl I once was listening to this cynthia g podcast that was mainly black females & a few simps and they were partaking in the intermittent black male bashing while putting chad (white men) on a pedestal when tyrone (black men) was dragged through the sewege during that time they said when white men have defeated & destroyed black men then black women will become the "spoils of war" for white men.

In essence what I'm saying is that yes their are a lot of decent proud loyal black men & women but the idea that black women care about ethnic preservation primarily because their undesired is a gross fabricated lie for all of the reasons I stated above if anything its black men that have the principle of ethnic preservation however could they do more to appreciate or uplift their eomen yes they could, Furthermore this idea that our beloved somali sisters don't have the principle of ethnic preservation is another disgusting & false myth when its compared to other black/african or other ethnic minorities any proud, true, genuine somali woman that has a sense of knowing "one's self" always loves somali men first and foremost especially as her man, so my brothers say alhamdulillah that you don't have those other black women as your women who would've choosen their historical oppressers over you say alhamdulillah my brothers who have felt the touch, kiss, warmth of them & their supple hands in a endearing & affectionate way and if you haven't you will insh'Allah when you marry please brothers don't demean them but rather appreciate & uplift them don't imitate madoow men/women & say alhamdulillah that your blessed wallahi. say alhamdulillah you indoogomeeds

https://youtu.be/idp9wUewdr8

https://youtu.be/QlznFiLbRxI

https://youtu.be/j0mvNaAFH40

https://youtu.be/R46qsQ9NVX8

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sahib this isn't the forum you should be talking about hating yore own women
Only dum black men hate themselves and their own women

Not a problem somalis have

Following much observation on this forum on a topic that has been much sought after as a source of contention I'm here to inform you that this is an issue that affects many communities especially other black and african cultures the point of this post is to dispell certain misconceptions, myths, stereotypes regarding our beloved sisters and to address the myth of the wayward & disloyal somali woman.

and the supposedly loyal proud black woman as well as the myth of the wayward disloyal black man, that salivates over non black women that come from these groups such as whites, latinos, asians, other blacks etc while disliking his own from these such groups African american, afro caribbean, west african, women etc particularly from the bantu ethnic groups,

which I will prove to you utilising tangible evidence that the notion of the hard done by emotionally & physically. Loyal black woman is rejected because somehow she's ugly is disgusting as well.as offensive that has not only been created by white supremacy but maintained by those poor & pitiful excuses for what they call their men with the aid of white supremacist societies, to demean these incredibly strong, versatile women for the purpose of elevating these men above their women that said this myth that they love anything & everything that isn't their own women isn't true at all as their are just as much if not more black women that love anything and everything that isn't their own men, & therefor reject/overlook their men for particularly white men however the reason tend to be things like these white men tend to be better lovers emotionally, pyschologically, physically, etc basically they're more mature and know to appreciate them is the rational also these women are not necessarily colorist but more featurist.

Which is why its prevalent for them to swirl I once was listening to this cynthia g podcast that was mainly black females & a few simps and they were partaking in the intermittent black male bashing while putting chad (white men) on a pedestal when tyrone (black men) was dragged through the sewege during that time they said when white men have defeated & destroyed black men then black women will become the "spoils of war" for white men.

In essence what I'm saying is that yes their are a lot of decent proud loyal black men & women but the idea that black women care about ethnic preservation primarily because their undesired is a gross fabricated lie for all of the reasons I stated above if anything its black men that have the principle of ethnic preservation however could they do more to appreciate or uplift their eomen yes they could, Furthermore this idea that our beloved somali sisters don't have the principle of ethnic preservation is another disgusting & false myth when its compared to other black/african or other ethnic minorities any proud, true, genuine somali woman that has a sense of knowing "one's self" always loves somali men first and foremost especially as her man, so my brothers say alhamdulillah that you don't have those other black women as your women who would've choosen their historical oppressers over you say alhamdulillah my brothers who have felt the touch, kiss, warmth of them & their supple hands in a endearing & affectionate way and if you haven't you will insh'Allah when you marry please brothers don't demean them but rather appreciate & uplift them don't imitate madoow men/women & say alhamdulillah that your blessed wallahi. say alhamdulillah you indoogomeeds

So what ? Let them live and love. Life in dunya is short. Let's not meddle in ajnabi's affairs.

I don't think black women are innocent either, but black men have been openly disparaging black women for a very long time. Not the majority. Far from it. But if you insist on pointing fingers, black women are far less guilty than black men.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Sahib this isn't the forum you should be talking about hating yore own women
Only dum black men hate themselves and their own women

Not a problem somalis have

@geeljire madaxweyne Are you challenged or something I never said anything about our sisters especially our wadaaniaad sisters all I said was if you read properly and understood what I was saying is that this topic has been discussed a lot by certain men & women, to particularly denigrate our sisters in addition to this it isn't even a common occurrence within our community when compared to others therefor I was suggesting that our brothers should really uplift our sisters and not imitiate madoow men/women who inherently hate each other so that said please saxiib don't accuse me ever of hating our beloved sisters especially those that are proud to be somali read properly mentally ingest what you've read, or perhaps improve your comprehension skills. Kkkkkkkkkk

@saredochani10 also please go back and read what I wrote and the points I was making and the primary motivation of what made me write and therefor make the thread it was done to address a scathing criticism that's constantly being leveled at our sisters which shouldn't be the case especially our wadaaniad sisters.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

In essence what I'm saying is that yes their are a lot of decent proud loyal black men & women but the idea that black women care about ethnic preservation primarily because their undesired is a gross fabricated lie for all of the reasons I stated above if anything its black men that have the principle of ethnic preservation however could they do more to appreciate or uplift their women yes they could, Furthermore this idea that our beloved somali sisters don't have the principle of ethnic preservation is another disgusting & false myth when its compared to other black/african or other ethnic minorities any proud, true, genuine somali woman that has a sense of knowing "one's self" always loves somali men first and foremost especially as her man, so my brothers say alhamdulillah that you don't have those other black women as your women who would've choosen their historical oppressers over you say alhamdulillah my brothers who have felt the touch, kiss, warmth of them & their supple hands in a endearing & affectionate way and if you haven't you will insh'Allah when you marry please brothers don't demean them but rather appreciate & uplift them don't imitate madoow men/women & say alhamdulillah that your blessed wallahi. say alhamdulillah you indoogomeeds

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne Are you challenged or something I never said anything about our sisters especially our wadaaniaad sisters all I said was if you read properly and understood what I was saying is that this topic has been discussed a lot by certain men & women, to particularly denigrate our sisters in addition to this it isn't even a common occurrence within our community when compared to others therefor I was suggesting that our brothers should really uplift our sisters and not imitiate madoow men/women who inherently hate each other so that said please saxiib don't accuse me ever of hating our beloved sisters especially those that are proud to be somali read properly mentally ingest what you've read, or perhaps improve your comprehension skills. Kkkkkkkkkk

@saredochani10 also please go back and read what I wrote and the points I was making and the primary motivation of what made me write and therefor make the thread it was done to address a scathing criticism that's constantly being leveled at our sisters which shouldn't be the case especially our wadaaniad sisters.
Sorry bro

Didn't mean it like that what I ment is the gender wars stuff Is mainly just stupid men and women insulting each other they don't hate each others features especially somalis we are proud of the way we look so on that level we are different from blacks also what I've noticed its mainly from the halimos hating own their own men but. They dont hate themselves but us abdis we don't intermarry often and we usually stick with each other

We don't hate each other because of the way we look but because we genuinely just don't like each other right now

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I support black and white inter breeding. I dont care if mother or father is ugly, children ALWAYS come out beautiful! God is great!

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I support black and white inter breeding. I dont care if mother or father is ugly, children ALWAYS come out beautiful! God is great!

@Basra you failed to understand the point I was making I said black women are no more loyal than their men because of the myth that they're ugly as opposed to their men who aren't is a myth when that isn't the reality as more black women love to marry/date interracially than their men in recent times however the rationale can be different for black women.

2nd point is regarding our beautiful and gracefull sisters and them always being compared to black/asian women who have deep seated identity issues and complexes that go back centuries in the case of black women from bantu ethnic groups, and almost half a century or more for asian women, which is why I'm saying that this comparison isn't correct and a total fallacy when our sisters are concerned and thst's why I made this thread to debunk this, as it is something that's referenced often therefor this is why I implored our brothers to instead cherish and adore our halimos.

So basra maanteydtha from southern iraq looooool yes I know that all saagiirs (children) & sabii's (children) are innocent & beautiful that goes without saying, but this prompts one to ask the question, don't you like to be cherished or dare I say ravished wink wink

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra you failed to understand the point I was making I said black women are no more loyal than their men because of the myth that they're ugly as opposed to their men who aren't is a myth when that isn't the reality as more black women love to marry/date interracially than their men in recent times however the rationale can be different for black women.

2nd point is regarding our beautiful and gracefull sisters and them always being compared to black/asian women who have deep seated identity issues and complexes that go back centuries in the case of black women from bantu ethnic groups, and almost half a century or more for asian women, which is why I'm saying that this comparison isn't correct and a total fallacy when our sisters are concerned and thst's why I made this thread to debunk this, as it is something that's referenced often therefor this is why I implored our brothers to instead cherish and adore our halimos.

So basra maanteydtha from southern iraq looooool yes I know that all saagiirs (children) & sabii's (children) are innocent & beautiful that goes without saying, but this prompts one to ask the question, don't you like to be cherished or dare I say ravished wink wink

Didnt-read-lol_o_141041.gif

too damn long.

Trending

Latest posts