Sometimes I have this insane thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When I look at Somalis and their current situation. I can't stop but think and I am sure some of you have thought the same: That Somalis only excel under foreign rule, since their would be no competition between clans. Also either that or dictatorial regime or one semi democracy with an iron fist. Our people are too regressed and backwards for these modern times. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
When I look at Somalis and their current situation. I can't stop but think and I am sure some of you have thought the same: That Somalis only excel under foreign rule, since their would be no competition between clans. Also either that or dictatorial regime or one semi democracy with an iron fist. Our people are too regressed and backwards for these modern times. What do you guys think?

Somalis don't respect the authority of other Somalis. This is a sad fact. :lol:

:dead:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I feel like Yibir should take over and rule all of Somalia and call it Yibir Somalia like Saudis did in Arabia. Or a other small groups, maybe the Asharaf, Ashrafia Somalia or maybe the Banadiri. Banadiri Somalia. Or maybe Ajuraan should take over, Ajuraania Somalia. Lmfao. Man just to get rid of this reputation Somalia has.

Apollo

VIP
I feel like Yibir should take over and rule all of Somalia and call it Yibir Somalia like Saudis did in Arabia. Or a other small groups, maybe the Asharaf, Ashrafia Somalia or maybe the Banadiri. Banadiri Somalia. Or maybe Ajuraan should take over, Ajuraania Somalia. Lmfao. Man just to get rid of this reputation Somalia has.

In one video on youtube I saw Congolese Bantus arguing with each other that they needed a Tutsi Cushite leader (Paul Kagame) like Rwanda for development. It made me laugh out loud.

CaliTedesse

VIP
In one video on youtube I saw Congolese Bantus arguing with each other that they needed a Tutsi Cushite leader like Rwanda for development. It made me laugh out loud.
LMFAOOOO that shit is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!:dead:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@CaliTedesse seems like you're generalizing all Somalis. The regressive and backward part of the country is well known and Hûtûs inhabit those regions. Sadly, the Capital lies within their region. Our nation cannot possibly move forward with Mogadishu as the Capital.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CaliTedesse seems like you're generalizing all Somalis. The regressive and backward part of the country is well known and Hûtûs inhabit those regions. Sadly, the Capital lies within their region. Our nation cannot possibly move forward with Mogadishu as the Capital.
did you know the people you're talking about had the most successful Somali dynasties to date the ajuraans the geledies and so on
also most of the major cities
mogadishu
marka and others

Somaliland, Puntland and Somali Galbeed are all the same.

They should all be ruled by foreign powers. We never had any of these problems when we were being ruled by the English and the Italians.

I hope for the day when Ethiopia and Kenua rescues us from the turmoil that we are in. We need a saviour asap.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Most people wouldn’t want to be ruled by a foreigner simply because they see it as disrespectful, however when it comes to the 68iq they have no problem bending over backwards for foreigners, however if they see a chance to help one of there own they turn it down if there IQ is down in the single digits that day they will start attacking there own people. or 4B9BDEAE-D6F9-4C0B-B9DF-7764502B8107.png

We need to be ruled by another caucasoid brother, I suggest the kiftos4FFCF3BE-0251-4349-9787-39E19EF05AFE.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Forget Somalia. The Entire Africa needs to be ruled by White government !

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somaliland, Puntland and Somali Galbeed are all the same.

They should all be ruled by foreign powers. We never had any of these problems when we were being ruled by the English and the Italians.

I hope for the day when Ethiopia and Kenua rescues us from the turmoil that we are in. We need a saviour asap.
kenya never existed sahib
it was a colony of the arab omanis and a slave station for centuries ivolving the trade of bantu black peoples

dont believe me check out lamu and the swahili culture,

also ethiopians and somalians are practically of the same race apart form the fact that habeshis have small yemeni admixure but their still cushite

somalia needs a saviour ?? not realy we are still transitioning to a nationalist country from the old khalifa system of the ottommans and ajuraans

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
There is this belief that Somalis need to be karbashed in order for the country to be successful. This is true, it’s just that a Somali has to be the one doing the karbashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending