Some raw meat love❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
And these niggas think they are better than us?:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::cryinglaughsmiley:
Shout out to our neighbors for keeping it real primitive with the food choices btw.

Like, who needs cooking? Let's eat the animal alive next time. Super fresh meat. Let's just bite the animal when it's asleep and call it a tradition. :diddyass:

Shout out to my ethios and their fine hoes. I sent this to my Ethiopian friends earlier, and we had a big laugh dude. This comes from a place of love, let's not be negative.:pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Shout out to our neighbors for keeping it real primitive with the food choices btw.

Like, who needs cooking? Let's eat the animal alive next time. Super fresh meat. Let's just bite the animal when it's asleep and call it a tradition. :diddyass:

Shout out to my ethios and their fine hoes. I sent this to my Ethiopian friends earlier, and we had a big laugh dude. This comes from a place of love, let's not be negative.:pachah1:

:siilaanyosmile:It's fine to laugh, i like Ethiopian food but i can't eat raw meat, even as a non muslim:shookgabre: I'm afraid of it:noneck:
Canjeera is fine but raw meat just seems to primitive:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh:

Wasn't there a doctor who told one woman to stop eating raw meat because of the health problems it can cause?

But she just continued to like every other Ethio because it's a 'delicacy' :susp:

:siilaanyosmile:It's fine to laugh, i like Ethiopian food but i can't eat raw meat, even as a non muslim:shookgabre: I'm afraid of it:noneck:
Canjeera is fine but raw meat just seems to primitive:dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh:
It's not good for you at all. There is too many bacteria in raw meat that needs to be killed off during the heating process when cooked. You can get infected with salmonella.

Yh, canjeera is good. A friend of my mothers drops some off now and then. But she makes them super spicy.:wowsweat:

Wasn't there a doctor who told one woman to stop eating raw meat because of the health problems it can cause?

But she just continued to like every other Ethio because it's a 'delicacy' :susp:
People value different things, I guess.:dabcasar:
two.png

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's not good for you at all. There is too many bacteria in raw meat that needs to be killed off during the heating process when cooked. You can get infected with salmonella.

Yh, canjeera is good. A friend of my mothers drops some off now and then. But she makes them super spicy.:wowsweat:

2tdnu1.jpg

:siilaanyosmile:

The raw meat jokes are getting old now. Fix Shabab andatribal infested Somalia instead of focusing on people who do not give a damn about your existence

This forum and raw meat:gucciwhat:.

I remember when I first joined every thread I posted in would contain one raw meat picture from a certain user, I even witnessed a raw meat heart on a Valentine day thread special:gucciwhat:.

I remember when I first joined every thread I posted in would contain one raw meat picture from a certain user, I even witnessed a raw meat heart on a Valentine day thread special:gucciwhat:.

Somalis on this forum are mentally obsessed with raw meat.

You'd start to assume that they love it themselves

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

It's a part of an undying joke, we are kidding bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts