Some raw meat love❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raw meat jokes are getting old now. Fix Shabab andatribal infested Somalia instead of focusing on people who do not give a damn about your existence
This is the first time I've mentioned it. And one of my best friends is from Ethiopia and I've grown up with these people and showed this video to them too. Don't get dramatic dude. It's only a joke, and I only saw that video through my subscription to that guy from Ghana, so this is not something I searched for either.

On the other hand, I've criticized trialism and al Shabab time and time again. You wouldn't know since you're new here, and you don't know me in real life ofc.

Wasn't there a doctor who told one woman to stop eating raw meat because of the health problems it can cause?

But she just continued to like every other Ethio because it's a 'delicacy' :susp:

my doctor wife who is somali told me all habashi have liver issues due to eating raw meat and they have to drink this special medicine to kill the worms that develop in the stomack once a month,

but the liver disease is what causes the major issues and short life span

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending