Some men don’t care if you have a past.

That’s not true. I had a family friend reject a beautiful girl because of her past. (He was a virgin)

Some men who have a past themselves don’t mind. But the chaste & pure ones will never settle for a girl that is a zani & vice versa.

View attachment 308824
In Islam someone who repented isn’t a Zani

I believe if you have a past don’t share it.

A Halimo or a Farax that repented both deserve righteous spouses.
This is why Allah tells us to not share are sins openly as it can backfire on to you.

Fyi= You can lie about your past because Islam encourages hiding your sins. It isn’t haram if you do so.

Evidence: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Avoid this filth that Allaah has forbidden. Whoever does any such thing, then let him conceal it with the concealment of Allaah.” (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 663).

Last edited:
Isn’t someone who repented not a Zani ?

I believe if you have a past don’t share it.

A Halimo or a Farax that repented both deserve righteous spouses.
This is why Allah tells us to not share are sins openly as it can backfire on to you.
what if you marry a girl you think is pure & she infact isn’t wouldnt you divorce?

Being chaste and pure is a requirement for many men/woman & is infact a dealbreaker for a lot of ppl if you aren’t.

You’ve been chaste for 25 years only to marry & pay mehr to someone that gave it away for free to another man, no thank you. Girls have standards and so do the majority of us..

A lot of these women that have messed around and aren’t pure would love to marry a Muslim man from their culture but no one wants a women that is not a virgin in their culture, that’s why majority of these women start going for Ajanibs that don’t care about body counts.

what if you marry a girl you think is pure & she infact isn’t wouldnt you divorce?

Being chaste and pure is a requirement for many men/woman & is infact a dealbreaker for a lot of ppl if you aren’t.

You’ve been chaste for 25 years only to marry & pay mehr to someone that gave it away for free to another man, no thank you. Girls have standards and so do the majority of us..

A lot of these women that have messed around and aren’t pure would love to marry a Muslim man from their culture but no one wants a women that is not a virgin in their culture, that’s why majority of these women start going for Ajanibs that don’t care about body counts.
Every man wishes to marry a version & so do I
But this is a difficult topic
How can I determine who’s chaste and who isn’t. Not everyone has their sins publicized a “background check” wont work on everyone.
Let alone determining a girl if she’s a virgin or not. Especially if the man is chaste and hasn’t experienced a virgin & a non virgin.​
You won’t know the difference if you haven’t experienced both sides believe me.

Fyi a Hymen can break due to many reason including oneself, even a chaste girl can have a broken Hymen.​

Every man wishes to marry a version & so do I
But this is a difficult topic
How can I determine who’s chaste and who isn’t. Not everyone has their sins publicized a “background check” wont work on everyone.
Let alone determining a girl if she’s a virgin or not. Especially if the man is chaste and hasn’t experienced a virgin & a non virgin.​
You won’t know the difference if you haven’t experienced both sides believe me.

Fyi a Hymen can break due to many reason including oneself, even a chaste girl can have a broken Hymen.​
Put your trust in Allah brother. Pray to Allah that you get a beautiful chaste women. 🙏 make sure you don’t fall into sin as well.

It’s also good to be open with your potential partner & tell them you demand a virgin from the start if she is a virgin & she knows it she will not mind your preference. If she tells you for some random reason that it’s not going to work out thank Allah & move on.

Men don't care. As long as she did her stuff at another city and his friends and family don't know about it. They dgaf about their past.

I was a goody goody two shoes all my life, but I was naive.

Life has told me men don't really care about that.

But I don't care what men care or don't care about. I don't like the idea of being loose. I think it's stupid and trashy behaviour. I don't think it serves men or women to be promiscuous.

Laakin, ladies if you slept with 2/3/4 men don't beat yourself up too much about it. Don't believe all that nonsense that you won't find a good guy. Just make sure you don't sleep with half the town and get a bad reputation.

Men don't care. As long as she did her stuff at another city and his friends and family don't know about it. They dgaf about their past.

But I don't care what men care or don't care about. I don't like the idea of being loose. I think it's stupid and trashy behaviour. I don't think it serves men or women to be promiscuous.

Laakin, ladies if you slept with 2/3/4 men don't beat yourself up too much about it. Don't believe all that nonsense that you won't find a good guy. Just make sure you don't sleep with half the town and get a bad reputation.
“As long as she did her stuff at another city” :chrisfreshhah:a women like that almost tricked me haha Maybe some men might not care as much if she ain’t a complete h0e (low body count like you mentioned), but real men don’t like deceit/deception like I previously mentioned in an older comment this xalimo that I was interested in from Atlanta appeared virtuous until I found out she had a 304 past, went to clubs, bars dressed promiscuously, and tattoos etc. all & all it’s best for both men & women not to be promiscuous.

Also if he has feelings for her.

Love will make both men and women overlook things that they wouldn’t if the feelings were not there. “Love is blind”, as they say.

That’s why you see men who do reject women who have a past bc they didn’t love her.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

These men are hypocrites for wanting virgins when they themselves sleep around. Literally everyone does it these days you can't have it both ways

“As long as she did her stuff at another city” :chrisfreshhah:a women like that almost tricked me haha Maybe some men might not care as much if she ain’t a complete h0e (low body count like you mentioned), but real men don’t like deceit/deception like I previously mentioned in an older comment this xalimo that I was interested in from Atlanta appeared virtuous until I found out she had a 304 past, went to clubs, bars dressed promiscuously, and tattoos etc. all & all it’s best for both men & women not to be promiscuous.
Exactly. This is why I don’t engage in this filth because i can’t be a hypocrite and demand a virgin when I’m not one myself.

I was referring to the non virgin men demanding virgin wives. If you're chaste then there's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin wife
They are hypocrites tbh.

Exactly, there’s nothing wrong with wanting a chaste wife it’s infact recommended.

7B2FFDFE-6D95-44BC-9020-F48242398B80.jpeg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If a Somali woman is attractive enough. She find a Somali man who willing to settle with her. They'll get less suitors because of her past but they are still getting suitors. Funny enough, the religion softy plain Jane Somali women are the one I see mostly struggling. So ironic

My sisters used to ask me to explain this hypocrisy since it happened over and over again. Like I know

Last edited:
If a Somali woman is attractive enough. She find a Somali man who willing to settle with her. They'll get less suitors because of her past but they are still getting suitors. Funny enough, the religion softy plain Jane Somali women are the one I see mostly struggling. So ironic

My sisters used to ask me to explain this hypocrisy since it happened over and over again. Like I know

This is 100% correct.

The good girl, who listened to Hooyo, went to Uni got a professional job. Never went out, never did shisha, never talked to men.....those are the ones who struggle so much. They will be 30,31,33 and will not have any proposals.

The pretty Somali girl, who is out going, had lots of Somali guy friends at Uni, moved out at 21, goes to loads of parties, shisha, dates multiple Somali men. Was the soul of the Somali society group at her Uni....that's the girl who is beating the men off with sticks. She will have so many proposal by the time she is 25. She will get married quickly before 27 to a guy making decent money in finance/tech. They will live in Central London, by the time she is 33, she has two girls. She goes travelling with her hubby and her kids.her career will be going along nicely..

In the meantime the good girl is still living with Hooyo, wondering what happened and worrying about her biological clock. And the sad thing is she didn't even have fun in her 20s....whilst thr other girl got the best of all worlds. Fun in her 20s and settled with a nice family, living a wonderful life in her 30s.

This is 100% correct.

The good girl, who listened to Hooyo, went to Uni got a professional job. Never went out, never did shisha, never talked to men.....those are the ones who struggle so much. They will be 30,31,33 and will not have any proposals.

The pretty Somali girl, who is out going, had lots of Somali guy friends at Uni, moved out at 21, goes to loads of parties, shisha, dates multiple Somali men. Was the soul of the Somali society group at her Uni....that's the girl who is beating the men off with sticks. She will have so many proposal by the time she is 25. She will get married quickly before 27 to a guy making decent money in finance/tech. They will live in Central London, by the time she is 33, she has two girls. She goes travelling with her hubby and her kids.her career will be going along nicely..

In the meantime the good girl is still living with Hooyo, wondering what happened and worrying about her biological clock. And the sad thing is she didn't even have fun in her 20s....whilst thr other girl got the best of all worlds. Fun in her 20s and settled with a nice family, living a wonderful life in her 30s.
That rarely happens. No respectable Somali man would want a wareegtooy as a wife. Those girls end up with ajaanib baby daddies with Madow bastards.

C03E68F4-CC3A-49DF-AA62-9A9F28BE8E7A.jpeg

Those stay at home girls are the best. The only problem is if her mom is holding her hostage and don’t want her to married. They always get approached unless the parents are using her as a cash cow.

That rarely happens. No respectable Somali man would want a wareegtooy as a wife. Those girls end up with ajaanib baby daddies with Madow bastards.

View attachment 311979

Those stay at home girls are the best. The only problem is if her mom is holding her hostage and don’t want her to married. They always get approached unless the parents are using her as a cash cow.
That girl was groomed while she was 19/20 years old by a Haitian man in his late 30’s. Completely different situation from a free spirited pretty girl who got her education while dating around in her 20’s. Those women tend to have a lot of options when it comes to marriage and they tend to marry well.

The miskeen religious girls still living at home that never went out are the ones crying in their 30’s about still being single. Men say that they’re the ideal, but in reality it’s a different story. Otherwise why are they struggling to marry?

Men say that they’re the ideal, but in reality it’s a different story. Otherwise why are they struggling to marry?
They are ideal & are the perfect ones. The problem is usually they are the eldest and come from a family with single mothers or even if they have both parents it usually The mothers that don’t want her eldest/most reliable daughter to get married because of financial gains or she gets taken care by her daughter and she has no alternative. I’ve seen this way too many times.

Example, this girl here is the cash cow, if she finds a guy she is interested in her mom will talk her out of it.

That being said, no man wants a wareegtooy. If he does, he will probably just have fun with her take on a few dates and toss her away and look for a young virgin as if nothing happened.

Who wants a girl like Ilhan.bby as a wife? Yeah I would want her for a few nights but not as a wife! .. you get what I’m saying?

That girl was groomed while she was 19/20 years old by a Haitian man in his late 30’s. Completely different situation from a free spirited pretty girl who got her education while dating around in her 20’s. Those women tend to have a lot of options when it comes to marriage and they tend to marry well.

The miskeen religious girls still living at home that never went out are the ones crying in their 30’s about still being single. Men say that they’re the ideal, but in reality it’s a different story. Otherwise why are they struggling to marry?

This is exactly what I have seen in my city, over and over and over again.

It's sad. The good girls were lied to. Men/society say one thing but the reality is another. Now the good girl is left single in her 30s.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
This is exactly what I have seen in my city, over and over and over again.

It's sad. The good girls were lied to. Men/society say one thing but the reality is another. Now the good girl is left single in her 30s.
The good girls that are single in their 30s are just unattractive women. It’s the bitter truth

Trending