Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it is one tribe, the Isaaq are a part of the Somali people and a big tribe, and if they don't see unity with other somalis as a good idea for them, then Somaliweyn cannot exist by definition. Unless you think of Somaliweyn as something other the true unity of somalis. If you think of Somaliweyn as being only in terms of a state even without true unity of the various tribes and peoples, well that's dumb.
One tribe had to respect the rest of nation. They do not want to be part of Somalia. Ok they can leave the country, or buy island and make new country. But dividing the country and killing the people and forcing them to accept idea of dividing them is treason especially those behind the separation are SNM( paid and on payroll of Ethiopia ) it is treason.

One tribe had to respect the rest of nation. They do not want to be part of Somalia. Ok they can leave the country, or buy island and make new country. But dividing the country and killing the people and forcing them to accept idea of dividing them is treason especially those behind the separation are SNM( paid and on payroll of Ethiopia ) it is treason.

You are talking about something different now. Not to mention these are very silly things to suggest. I assume you are not serious.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
it isn't only isaaq. djibaouti, ddsi and nfd doesn't want to unite with Somalia. It is only Somalia that cry about somaliwayn because they want to rule other Somalis. no one will allow themselves to be ruled from Somalia, people in 2016 aren't dumb like somalilandersr in t1960 who gave up their nation to unite with Somalia and look what happened. You know from 1960 to 2016 there hasn't been a single somalilander president of the supposedly united somali republic. Somalia wants to control other Somalis

You born yesterday, you know nothing about what is going on. Your parents told you probganda in one ear. Waryaa. Somalia use to have eeydoor PM and top ministers. What else do you need. You don't own Somalia. indhaha kala fur, or take your filth stink land to Addis.. Dame it

it isn't only isaaq. djibaouti, ddsi and nfd doesn't want to unite with Somalia. It is only Somalia that cry about somaliwayn because they want to rule other Somalis. no one will allow themselves to be ruled from Somalia, people in 2016 aren't dumb like somalilandersr in t1960 who gave up their nation to unite with Somalia and look what happened. You know from 1960 to 2016 there hasn't been a single somalilander president of the supposedly united somali republic. Somalia wants to control other Somalis
So the point of separation is only to rule, all you want is to rule rule power

You born yesterday, you know nothing about what is going on. Your parents told you probganda in one ear. Waryaa. Somalia use to have eeydoor PM and top ministers. What else do you need. You don't own Somalia. indhaha kala fur, or take your filth stink land to Addis.. Dame it

He made a specific claim about the President and not other positions, and his claim is true afaik. Was there an isaaq president of somalia?

You are talking about something different now.
No djbouti is very poor country and controlled by French and they want to be part of rich Somalia. Ogaden are running from ethnic cleansing and genocide one after other. NFD are living in their worst condition from police brutality to forced disappeared. Do not be deceived by the rich elite who works their enemies. But no one wants to live terror and oppression of strangers in his own land.

No djbouti is very poor country and controlled by French and they want to be part of rich Somalia. Ogaden are running from ethnic cleansing and genocide one after other. NFD are living in their worst condition from police brutality to forced disappeared. Do not be deceived by the rich elite who works their enemies. But no one wants to live terror and oppression of strangers in his own land.

As I said, this is quite far removed from the post I made.

waraabe

Your superior
He made a specific claim about the President and not other positions, and his claim is true afaik. Was there an isaaq president of somalia?

not only isaaq but northern ? including samaroon, ciise and warsangeli and dhulbahante

So I will divide the country and killed people and caused hate and division. So I can rule and become president!!!! Do you trust president like that? Is this type of men we want them to build Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior

darod tribalist dictator was using isaaq tax to kill isaaq so his darod clan can take their land

waraabe

Your superior
So I will divide the country and killed people and caused hate and division. So I can rule and become president!!!! Do you trust president like that? Is this type of men we want them to rule.

darod devided the nation when they tried to use the tax of others ( they weren't tax payers) to kill and attack other clans.

So I will divide the country and killed people and caused hate and division. So I can rule and become president!!!! Do you trust president like that? Is this type of men we want them to rule.

I'm honestly having a hard time following your train of thought. Please don't quote me for a while.

not only isaaq but northern ? including samaroon, ciise and warsangeli and dhulbahante

We want what is good for country but he is looking only for power and corruption. Plz do not speak for Dhulbahanta, dir, Warsanageli that SL is killing them right now

waraabe

Your superior
We want what is good for country but he is looking only for power and corruption. Plz do not speak for Dhulbahanta, dir, Warsanageli that SL is killing them right now
isaaq isn't killing anyone

darod xabashi worshippers liyu are killing other Somalis, darod kenyen worshippers are killing other clans

image.jpeg
lol she is a big tribalist. she blames everyone but her clan. She also supports liyu police

Liar and genciode advactor and liyu police are traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.