Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
She knows who she is. If she doesn't get banned, that means sharing other users pictures is OK in this forum.

Sharing other users pics only seems to be an issue when the victim is a female. This is absurd. I'm hoping @AbdiJohnson can prove us wrong.

Omg... I haven't shared any pics. Why would I do that? You just want to see me get banned.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This will be based on facts.

I only sent my pic to one person on this forum and someone else can describe the picture that I sent to that one person in detail.

@AbdiJohnson is there no respect for privacy and anonymity in this forum?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This will be based on facts.

I only sent my pic to one person on this forum and someone else can describe the picture that I sent to that one person in detail.

@AbdiJohnson is there no respect for privacy and anonymity in this forum?

You sure you've only sent your pics to me?
I think it's really sad that you're blaming me for this bullshit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As much as Id like it to happen I dont think it gonna happen cause Somalis are just Stupid that and some other reasons like

- Political instability
- lack of capital
- lack of know-how/technology/poor education

I dont think People realize how much potential and richness Somalia got just look at the coastline all the fish,tuna.

Export business And agriculture I believe that's where alot of the profit is gonna be at And Somaliweyn could become a reality if those were up and running

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
100% positive.

But as I said, I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I'm gonna log off for a few hours. I'm expecting AJ to take care of this. The

I wish Somalia had a proper military service, if I failed in my studies I'd join it, make friends with my mentality, and nothing would stop us from building our nation even if it comes to a coup d'etat.
That's why you should join the military in the current country you reside in , that's what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.