Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so you think earning some stars in Europe will fast track you to a Generals rank when you go back to Somalia :drakelaugh:
No. But if a generous amount of Somali's have a background of military training I think somalia can be built again Or like the brother said @Zak Jingo make friends with people with our mentality & rebuild our nation.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Yes, it will happen but we don't need these virus tribe from waqooyi galbeed. We going to built electric wall in the border between Waqoyi galbeed and Southie.

waraabe

Your superior
Yes, it will happen but we don't need these virus tribe from waqooyi galbeed. We going to built electric wall in the border between Waqoyi galbeed and Southie.

Kkkkk if you ask your average somali to choose between isaaq and darod they will most certainly chose isaaq

maestro

Cultural revolution
What's the point of dying and suffering to free yourselves from Ethiopia if you're gonna be ruled from single clan dominated Xamar?

If Somalia becomes a country for everyone maybe but until then no freaking way anyone smart will agree to join a broken clan based shithole.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

You're stupid. Somalia is for Somalis. No matter what region or qabil you claim if you're Somali this is your land! I rather we build a electric wall around you!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What's the point of dying and suffering to free yourselves from Ethiopia if you're gonna be ruled from single clan dominated Xamar?

If Somalia becomes a country for everyone maybe but until then no freaking way anyone smart will agree to join a broken clan based shithole.

This is one of the main problems. People claiming this or that clan owns this. We need a nationalistic revolution.
Kkkkk if you ask your average somali to choose between isaaq and darod they will most certainly chose isaaq

Waraabe my thick red bone we both know you're only qabilist to piss off other qabilist.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You're stupid. Somalia is for Somalis. No matter what region or qabil you claim if you're Somali this is your land! I rather we build a electric wall around you!

Why you calling stupid naayaa?

You are bantu, I don't want deal with you. Bye

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You must be kidding Warya.
So, you saying that people will chose Isaaq instead Darood.
How? Great it e

Why you calling stupid naayaa?

You are bantu, I don't want deal with you. Bye

its pretty stupid to call me Bantu at this point. And you're very emotional.

No its dead and burried a thousand feet deep where sunlight can't reach

Somalis have no concept of Nationilism

My left nut >>>>>>>>> Somaliweyne

Who cares what they think. In international law they are still part of Somalia.

Tibet and Catalonia would like to leave their respective countries as well, but their government simply do not recognize those voices. Somalia could do the same thing to Somaliland and keep it forever under its sphere.

Seeing as the question was about Somaliweyn, which for most people brings up ideas of unity and brotherhood among Somalis, the question of whether or not Somaliland see's itself as being part of a union with other somalis is extremely important. You people wrap the idea of Somaliweyn around the Mogadishu gov which is exactly why it will never ever happen.

Seeing as the question was about Somaliweyn, which for most people brings up ideas of unity and brotherhood among Somalis, the question of whether or not Somaliland see's itself as being part of a union with other somalis is extremely important. You people wrap the idea of Somaliweyn around the Mogadishu gov which is exactly why it will never ever happen.

It is one tribe or certain subclan that wants SL to separate. unfortunely they have arms to oppress the rest of SL tribes that against their separation agenda. Most of you listen to propogradena of SL. But on reality the Awdal and Khaatumo states said no and the are opposed because of that and Somali government ignored them.

It is one tribe or certain subclan that wants SL to separate. unfortunely they have arms to oppress the rest of SL tribes that against their separation agenda. Most of you listen to propogradena of SL. But on reality the Awdal and Khaatumo states said no and the are opposed because of that and Somali government ignored them.

Even if it is one tribe, the Isaaq are a part of the Somali people and a big tribe, and if they don't see unity with other somalis as a good idea for them, then Somaliweyn cannot exist by definition. Unless you think of Somaliweyn as something other the true unity of somalis. If you think of Somaliweyn as being only in terms of a state, even without true unity of the various tribes and peoples, well that's dumb.

waraabe

Your superior

stop lying reer awdal fully support Somaliland. the last president was from there

waraabe

Your superior
Even if it is one tribe, the Isaaq are a part of the Somali people and a big tribe, and if they don't see unity with other somalis as a good idea for them, then Somaliweyn cannot exist by definition. Unless you think of Somaliweyn as something other the true unity of somalis. If you think of Somaliweyn as being only in terms of a state, even without true unity of the various tribes and peoples, well that's dumb.

it isn't only isaaq. djibaouti, ddsi and nfd doesn't want to unite with Somalia. It is only Somalia that cry about somaliwayn because they want to rule other Somalis. no one will allow themselves to be ruled from Somalia, people in 2016 aren't dumb like somalilandersr in t1960 who gave up their nation to unite with Somalia and look what happened. You know from 1960 to 2016 there hasn't been a single somalilander president of the supposedly united somali republic. Somalia wants to control other Somalis

it isn't only isaaq. djibaouti, ddsi and nfd doesn't want to unite with Somalia. It is only Somalia that cry about somaliwayn because they want to rule other Somalis. no one will allow themselves to be ruled from Somalia, people in 2016 aren't dumb like somalilandersr in t1960 who gave up their nation to unite with Somalia and look what happened. You know from 1960 to 2016 there hasn't been a single somalilander president of the supposedly united somali republic. Somalia wants to control other Somalis

I don't see any real push or desire for Somaliweyn, I mainly see/hear (mainly young) diaspora talk about it, really. Even if it does happen, it won't be for a very very very long time. When the world is very different. Borders are not sacrosanct, including those of Somalia, which is why I don't care if Somaliland goes independent or not. Providing it is with the consent of the (vast) majority of people, and the consessions can be made for those tribes in the East who may well really really not want to be part of Somaliland. It's a nice idea, and perhaps even inevitable, but not realistic for the world we live in.

I honestly see it as a mostly dead 20th century ideology. If even that.

Also @waraabe, what is that godawful picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts