Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will divide the country and killed people and caused hate and division. So I can rule and become president!!!! Do you trust president like that? Is this type of men we want them to build Somalia.

Oh my, I am such a naive person, I couldn't understand what you were saying. Basically if there was an Isaaq President of Somalia then he would have been as described. Lol. Another "I'm not qabiilist" qabiilist. :susp:

Oh my, I am such a naive person, I couldn't understand what you were saying. Basically if there was an Isaaq President of Somalia then he would have been as described. Lol. Another "I'm not qabiilist" qabiilist. :susp:

You did not get my point, I said the only reason SL/ Isaaq wants to separate (by killing Khaatumo, Awdal states) is to rule the country!! Meaning they do not have any reason to divide expect the lust for power. Can you trust someone like that to be president? Man who is lusting for power only not the wellbeing and general benefit of Somali people. Will he leave he power voluntarily? :faysalwtf:

You did not get my point, I said the only reason SL/ Isaaq wants to separate (by killing Khaatumo, Awdal states) is to rule the country!! Meaning they do not have any reason to divide expect the lust for power. Can you trust someone like that to be president? Man who is lusting for power only not the wellbeing and general benefit of Somali people. Will he leave he power voluntarily? :faysalwtf:

Why did you reply with this to the post about there not being any isaaq presidents then?? I mean wot.

Yeah, to rule their own country. That's the meaning of independence. Whether or not you think they 'have a reason' or not, it's up to them and how they feel, not you.

What do you mean someone like that?? There was no other information in there other than they were isaaq!! You are more qabiilist than you realize.

Why did you reply with this to the post about there not being any isaaq presidents then?? I mean wot.

Yeah, to rule their own country. That's the meaning of independence. Whether or not you think they 'have a reason' or not, it's up to them and how they feel, not you.

What do you mean someone like that?? There was no other information in there other than they were isaaq!! You are more qabiilist than you realize.

What is their country ? The 3 towns( Berbera, Burco, Hargeisa ) even those towns are part of country Somalia and they do not belong certain tribe. Sorry Isaaq tribe do not want be part of Somalia ok that is their choice but it is our choice that rest of Somalia to say no for division of the country. SL last week attacked and still attacking poor villagers civilian Warsanageli to gain more lands. No that is not your right.

You are the tribalist because you want only your tribe to rule while I am looking for the benefit of whole Somalia and Somalis. Do not reflect your tribalism on us.

What is their country ? The 3 towns( Berbera, Burco, Hargeisa ) even those towns are part of country Somalia and they do not belong certain tribe. Sorry Isaaq tribe do not want be part of Somalia ok that is their choice but it is our choice that rest of Somalia to say no for division of the country. SL last week attacked and still attacking poor villagers civilian Warsanageli to gain more lands. No that is not your right.

Your brain goes here, there, and everywhere, you can't keep a discussion straight. You're just spurting talking points like some crap politician. No point to this.

You are the tribalist because you want only your tribe to rule while I am looking for the benefit of whole Somalia and Somalis. Do not reflect your tribalism on us.
So would you be ok having an Issaq president in this hypothetical Somaliweyn?

So would you be ok having an Issaq president in this hypothetical Somaliweyn?

Why not if he is working for whole Somali people not his tribe. Somalia is for Somalis any person from any tribe can be president. Right now we have Hawyie. Tomorrow who know?

Your brain goes here, there, and everywhere, you can't keep a discussion straight. You're just spurting talking points like some crap politician. No point to this.

Said the person "either my tribe is president or I will divide and kill the people "
You are tribalist person who is looking after her/his tribe only.

Said the person "either my tribe is president or I will divide and kill the people "
You are tribalist person who is looking after her/his tribe only.

You're lying. You know that of course though. This is for the benefit of other people who might come across this.

Status
Not open for further replies.