#somalitoo is trending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the fathers here?.Where are their brothers?. What happened to having gheerah for your own sisters and daughters. Over my dead body would I ever allow my sisters to freely date and meet random men online.

You need to have gheerah for your own sisters, and daughters to protect them from abusers and rapists like this. But the Muslim men in the west are all cucks and act liberal.

Last edited:
Just lol at having a daughter these days in the west. Where are the fathers here?, Where are their brothers?. What happened to having gheerah for your own sisters. Over my dead body would I ever allow my sisters to freely date and meet random men online.

You have suppose to have gheerah to protect them from abusers and rapists. But the Muslim men in the west are all cucks and act liberal.
That may be true, but do you agree that Muslim men should also have chastity? How come it's especially stressed that specifically women should guard their chastity? It's important to note that "dating and meeting random men online" is not the only ways women get raped.

Rape is a humanitarian problem, it’s not exclusive to Somali culture.

Rape culture is a 3rd world problem, not exclusive to somalia.

Associating rape culture with somali culture is unhealthy.
100% we should not associate somali culture with rape but rape culture is not only a third world problem America has much more of a problem than somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As if we werent known as pirates, terrorists and gangsters now add rapist too. Caku xalimo galbeed aakh tuff:meleshame:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've truly lost my faith with Somali people.
Self hating xalimos.

Leave the west with your family. We cannot raise another generation here. Look at these fools acting like madow women. Madow women and even cadaan feminists drove their men away and destroyed their reputation.

This formula only creates a destroyed and low self esteem community.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The revolution had started. Anti Somaliness will go up the roof.......
Most are clout chasers, Sorry, but our silence will not speak volumes, or you will not make a mental note against me...

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
in all honesty, i know a lot of somali guys most of them are nerds or anti social some football freaks but the iyala suuq ones i know usually rape beckys not xalimos loool

Inshallah the wrongdoers will be brought to justice but all the men here worried about reputation should instead focus on looking out for our sisters.

The minority who wrongfully convict for clout will hopefully have it backfire on them too as rape is not a light accusation to throw around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts