TRIGGER WARNING #somalitoo is trending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They should know that this farax witch-hunt will backfire on their sons
Their sons will identify solely as african american and throw away their somali identity.

Like the second-third gen nigerians. They’ll almost never tell you they’re nigerian unless you specifically ask.

Nah wlhi I don’t think you’re crazy. I just think you’re too pressed over something minor.

These twitter halimos don’t represent anyone. 90% of haliimos marry somali guys. Madows taking our women isn’t my concern rn.

If anything I’d be worried about Kpop n*ggas :icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s not a minor problem sxb, trust me it’s going to be a widespread problem for halimos in the west.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s not a minor problem sxb, trust me it’s going to be a widespread problem for halimos in the west.
Trust me bro, I’ve seen 8/10 halimos getting with a 6/10 farax even though she could do a lot better.

I have only ever seen one interracial somali-madow relationship EVER in my life. and they were only a highschool couple. Every other relationship was somali-somali.

Where do you live?

Spread more awareness saxib. We need somali community to shun and look down on jrareer marriage. Enough so that it will give xalimos an incentive not to marry them. At this rate somalia will be congo no.2. Bantu attack in the homeland and here. We are going extinct.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Spread more awareness saxib. We need somali community to shun and look down on jrareer marriage. Enough so that it will give xalimos an incentive not to marry them. At this rate somalia will be congo no.2. Bantu attack in the homeland and here. We are going extinct.
That already happens bro. I am 99.99% none of my sisters or cousins will never marry a jarear.

Trust me bro, I’ve seen 8/10 halimos getting with a 6/10 farax even though she could do a lot better.

I have only ever seen one interracial somali-madow relationship EVER in my life. and they were only a highschool couple. Every other relationship was somali-somali.

Where do you live?
It doesn’t matter where I live, just remember that when these 2nd/3rd generation Somalis grow up as gaal, blm with victim mentality it’s going to happen.

Actually it's becoming a bit wide-spread that it warrants a response. It will defenitely affect us later on. If this many girls are getting married to madows. We will see a lot more divorced xalimos with half jraarer kids. Actually i'm kinda racist but I just don't want anymorr madow in our gene pool.
Those kids wouldn't be yours. You're under no obligation.

Most xalimos that I’ve seen are with faraxs bro the ones that are in interracial relationships are a minority, just focus on yourself
Yes I know however there is an alarming group of xalimos that literally want to be with madow men, some don’t even want to marry them. Look at Twitter and you’ll see how messed up they’ve become.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Yes I know however there is an alarming group of xalimos that literally want to be with madow men, some don’t even want to marry them. Look at Twitter and you’ll see how messed up they’ve become.
Why do you care if Somali girls marry madow? You want to marry out too so focus on yourself if you really care about your heritage than marry a Somali it doesn’t make sense what you write

I fully support those who have been raped to speak out since it breaks the stigma but I dont really like tying it to somali culture as if we have a cultural problem with rape..

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Bro you will find women of all ethnicities say they like a certain race of men, what can you do? Beg them to stop? Just ignore them and focus on bettering yourself

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I fully support those who have been raped to speak out since it breaks the stigma but I dont really like tying it to somali culture as if we have a cultural problem with rape..
Rape is a humanitarian problem, it’s not exclusive to Somali culture.

Rape culture is a 3rd world problem, not exclusive to somalia.

Associating rape culture with somali culture is unhealthy.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I understand, that’s why I’ll be creating my own unique clan. Goodnight.
create your clan in silence, you don’t gotta tell us about it. We don’t care if you marry out, same as you shouldn’t care about what a twitter halimo does halfway across the earth.

Goodnight bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending