TRIGGER WARNING #somalitoo is trending

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do everything for clout.

Don’t get me started, I know sexual harassment and rape is a serious thing.

But now it just looks like they want attention and want to ruin our reputation even more...

Watch how they’ll hate Somali men so much that they’ll start dating and marrying especially madow men. (They love madow men so don’t try to accuse me of talking bullshit.)

They’ll be single mothers living in ghetto and run down areas.

Macalin M

Out here
Watch how they’ll hate Somali men so much that they’ll start dating and marrying especially madow men. (They love madow men so don’t try to accuse me of talking bullshit.)
Bro you’re too much for me wallahi. How do you link everything to madow men? Bloody hell sxb take a chill pill

@Macalin M I’m truly sorry if you think I come off in a rude/hating way but wallahi this is the truth. They want a ghetto baby daddy, who is most likely going to be madow.

They seek madow approval and madow men love horn African women more than their own.

Brothers, you’ve seen these western xalimos. Even the ones back home are starting to get westernised like these ones. Just try to imagine what’ll happen to them in 10 years time...

Realise that #abdiexit is something that will truly change your life for the greater good.

I know it will.

It's like a competition on who is the most oppressed, all these madows have such a victim mentality and wanna be oppressed so bad it's actually embarrassing, I saw on twitter some blacks getting angry and jealous that people were raising awareness for Yemen and not so much on them like wtf

It's like a competition on who is the most oppressed, all these madows have such a victim mentality and wanna be oppressed so bad it's actually embarrassing, I saw on twitter some blacks getting angry and jealous that people were raising awareness for Yemen and not so much on them like wtf
The victim mentality is the most damaging and dangerous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending