TRIGGER WARNING #somalitoo is trending

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so many Somali men in the community did not protect these rapists none of these girls would have disclose this on sm. Waxaan aqaanaa nin gabadhiisa ninkeeda rabey in uu kow ka siiyo, Allah amarkii waxey ku badbaaday dariskooda baa maalinkaa guriga joogay oo boolis wacay. Gabadhii coma ayey bil dhan gashay. aabaheed intuu gabadhiisa u hiilin lahaa buu ninkeeda u hiiliyey uu yidhi xabsi lama galinayo maadaama abaheed iyo nonkeeda isku qabiil yihiin. Walahi I kid you not everyone, this good for nothing piece of shit defended the man who attempted to murder his own daughter. Marka gabdhahan ha la yaabina xiitaa aabihi dhalay baa kuwa caruurtooda dhib u geeysta u hiiliyo.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The ghettozation took less than one generation.
What do you expect? Most parents came here uneducated and don't care about what their kids are doing.

Determined and educated brothers and sisters. Choose a fine spouse and get your education and move to the gulf until the homeland is fixed. Let the self haters and criminals marry out and wash away their seed.

This should be the last generation raised here.

:gucciwhat: :wow:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
One day, these rapists will see their actions reflecting back on them, Either in the afterlife or in this life. Just watch

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The night she was sexually assaulted, Muna Ahmed wanted to die.

A former high school friend allegedly took her to the bathroom of his friend’s apartment, she said. He locked the door, ripped Muna’s shirt off, slammed her to the bathroom floor and forced her to perform oral sex.

“I have tried to kill myself by slitting my wrists,” Muna said in an interview on Thursday, her voice breaking at times with emotion. “I was ashamed. I didn’t know how to talk about it. I didn’t know if anyone would believe me or take care of me.”

That happened in the early hours of March 26, 2016, when Muna was 19. Earlier this week, she finally decided to speak out.

“I have suffered too long,” she said.

On Tuesday, Muna became one of the first people in Minnesota’s Somali and Oromo community to publicly share her experience of being sexually assaulted when she was a teenager.

By Thursday, more than 4,000 people had shared her tweet. All of a sudden, dozens of Somali women across the diaspora broke their silence over the violence they had suffered — sexualt assault by family members, childhood sexual abuse, rape and molestation by teachers.

What once was considered a taboo and stigma in the Somali and Oromo culture suddenly was out in the public. Against cultural norms, digitally savvy East African women in their 20s used their platforms to break cultural prohibitions against discussing something that could bring shame to their family.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So women talking about their abuse is a problem?

All you lot want to do is silence victims.
You lot are happy as long as girls that raped shut their mouths.
What is wrong with you...
I wanted to show the pain and suffering. I ain't here to silence nobody.

But if y'all gonna take this offensively and qashin every post and just rant on even when I clearly wanted to show how shameful it is, then take your own narrative. Sahan Journals is a respected news journal, and here I am, trying to show the full story of her tweets, and why she is passionate

Continue abusing that Qashin though.......

@Halimak, negative, positive, in support and against support, y'all gonna abuse the Qashin button.

But if y'all gonna take this offensively and qashin every post and just rant on even when I clearly wanted to show how shameful it is, then take your own narrative. Sahan Journals is a respected news journal, and here I am, trying to show the full story of her tweets, and why she is passionate

@Halimak, negative, positive, in support and against support, y'all gonna abuse the Qashin button.

Forgive me

:jcoleno:

she is not okay :kodaksmiley:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

She qashined me for no reason too :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts