Somalispot explain yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just read a piece on there that said West Africans evolved from East Africans, is this Pokémon fam? :childplease:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just read a piece on there that said West Africans evolved from East Africans, is this Pokémon fam? :childplease:

They prolly mean the 50 thousand year divergence into the West. But I doubt any of them concretely read up on the African dispersals :manny:

Even I haven't

Yeah African squad showed up for reer homogeneous except its own people smfh :meleshame:
nah i was sitting here trying to fight my screen tbh, I'm more mad about the somalis talking shit about themselves and the other going on a semi hiatus during all this. i always knew fah and realwarya were self hating trash but i want to know who the others are.

apparently were persian and arab but other cushitics (ethiopians/eritreans) are pure black :ayaanswag:. but i thought humanity started in the horn :faysalwtf:. i also refuse to use none somali smiles. I'm boycotting

nah i was sitting here trying to fight my screen tbh, I'm more mad about the somalis talking shit about themselves and the other going on a semi hiatus during all this. i always knew fah and realwarya were self hating trash but i want to know who the others are.

So, how come you don't rep a Somali lady in your avi?

Soomalidu marka ay dad kale is qabsadaan ayuu dhiigu kacaa oo ay xasuustaan in hal dad yihiin oo adduunkuna saas u arko inta kale ayagaa isku mashquulsan.

Very interesting and an archaic Somali trait.

Marka Soomaaliyey waxaa iga talo ah midnimo on and off goobta dagaalka.

Wa billahi tawfiiq!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Question though do you niggas take this guy serious?
upload_2016-9-9_16-29-34.png

It looks to me like you're just posturing:mjpls:

Putting on airs so people don't think you have some...image problems with thyself while amongst gaijin, but letting your hair down back home :mjswag:

nah..leave my love for reer indho yaar (tribe of small eyes) out of this warya! :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts