Somalispot explain yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
:fredo:Those Afric00n Americ00ns can fukk right off .

Open the fukking sign up or come here nikkas :fredo:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Hold up ima sign up there when I get home.

I need to abuse them a little bit.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Bruh I'm reading that shit and those Fuley ass Somalis on there are the worst watching niggas talk shit. They're just taking it. :bell:

They turned off sign ups on their forum for a good reason :birdman:

honestly, though how do you go out of your way to come HERE and then be mad we don't want you here. this isn't foreigner spot, any non somali gets the boot. but the last few that were here were pretty cool :damedamn:.

but i told y'all they were reporting back to the coli. y'all should've banned them immediately like i told you damn. also @AbdiJohnson is there a way to not let guests enter threads? like they have to sign up in order to see anything.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
honestly, though how do you go out of your way to come HERE and then be mad we don't want you here. this isn't foreigner spot, any non somali gets the boot. but the last few that were here were pretty cool :damedamn:.

but i told y'all they were reporting back to the coli. y'all should've banned them immediately like i told you damn. also @AbdiJohnson is there a way to not let guests enter threads? like they have to sign up in order to see anything.
let ma brothers in nayaa ajnaabispot sounds better then fucking somalispot:mybusiness:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thread about Somalis on SomaliSpot.. derails into a discussion about UAE and Sudanese people? :draketf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I doubt they can even point out Somalia on a map bunch of xoolos talking shit

And the Somalis on that thread

:faysalwtf:
theyre pathetic cowards who probably wished they were AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending