Somalispot explain yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaleel

Thanks for the warm welcome breh. Really appreciate it despite the haters and losers who don't get pussy or even go outside on this forum. You a real one for letting us post here:salute:

Please make sure you sign up on thecoli so we can discuss Kodak and workout shit. Got new workout tips to build more muscles. :denzelnigga:

I know some of the posters hate your Kodak avatar but keep reppin broski. Let them hate:rejoice:

And thanks for using our AA smilies too. The haters on this forum must feel some type a way about it. It feels good :russsmug:

I'll see you on the other side bro :stevej:

@Yusuke

You need to man the f*ck up. You American. You want me to tell yo tranny wife? :stopit:

Hmmm going to hit up one of my EA tomorrow and record her sucking on my AA meat speaking in Arabic and post it on here. :russsmug:

Shout out to my fam @brakenclaw :salute:

Inb4
images

Good day y'all :ahh:

Don't take everything personal it is internet after all, something else EA have 7 countries. people back home in Somalia are very nice and funny and these people in Internet are teenagers & trolls who don't represent us.

nahhh coli is 20x bigger then this site lol

You look just like Malcolmxxx. :pachah1:

Don't take everything personal it is internet after all, something else EA have 7 countries. people back home in Somalia are very nice and funny and these people in Internet are teenagers & trolls who don't represent us.

You're right and thanks for the advice. I was a bit immature on my end so I apologized. I can say the same for AA folks. Some us aren't on that ignorant tip like other AA. Most of us are cool and aware of our roots.

The ones you see on our board are white trolls, few ignorant young idiots, few educated, etc.

Don't be like the homophobic Somalians.

No need for the dirty face. You're AA; you're better than that and you're better than them.

I don't have no problem with the LGBT community. If you gay then you gay. I'm a heterosexual man. Sorry if I offended you in any way. You caught me off guard breh.

@ProudBlackAmerican is speechless rn. They're just as homophobic :dead:

You're right. Most AA are homophobic but they are in the minority who opposed it. The majority is for LGBT rights. It is what it is. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending