b-but w-why don't they l-like us

:siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
More insecurity than a middle school dance

To be fair it seems a decent amount of that hatred and indifference is genuine.

Only solace of that thread were the models they posted at the end.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
More insecurity than a middle school dance

I was going to declare a war against those vermin as the self proclaimed Ugas of beesha anime but they won't allow me to sign up :mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
To be fair it seems a decent amount of that hatred and indifference is genuine.

Only solace of that thread were the models they posted at the end.

These people have been permanently damaged by their former masters.

They always have a massive chip in their shoulder, always convinced someone somewhere is looking down on them.

Have some fucking pride.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They spent a good chunk of that thread declaring their supremacy, so why not ditch Africa altogether? :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I must say they do have a point about the smilies. Useless admins have refused to add the dozens of smilies we requested and instead spends his time banning members.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I must say they do have a point about the smilies. Useless admins have refused to add the dozens of smilies we requested and instead spends his time banning members.

Send me any pics you want smileyd. We'll get them added en masse.

Waa fuleyaal sxb

You one of those nikkas talking shit on there? :fredo:

I see Somali text here friend, while I respect your right to your language on your forum, you shouldn't be using it to address me, nor should you be using that smiley.

You don't know 3hunna, nigga:fredo:

so i kept reading on and notice how the somali coons on this site and on somnet who are on there never defended us and even went as far as degrade us but them sudanese, some AAs and other Africans were defending us. smdh give me a list of the "somalis" on that site so i can drag they ass for filth. fucking self hating trash. the coli handled that a lot better then we would though, if any ethnic group were to talk shit about us expect a 100 page thread of them getting scalped.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah African squad showed up for reer homogeneous except its own people smfh :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts