Somalis with criminal records coming to Canada from US, intelligence report warns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

They deport all hardcore criminals even those whose parents are from Britain. They’ve deported more New Zealanders (white & maoris) than any other nationality. Even the New Zealand prime minister criticised this new Australian policy. They cancelled the citizenship of an Australian born (Lebanese ethnicity background) because of terrorism. We Somalis are over represented in terrorism related activities. But now, with these new laws, they will become Sufis. Many don’t even realise the existence of these new laws. With the first deportation, Sufism will become popular with Somalis here.

I hope the other Western nations adopt this policy. Living on the West is a privilege not a right!

Somalia is too dangerous and the Somali government doesn’t have the resources to monitor potential criminal activities. We are already struggling with the vices brought by dhaqan Celis and criminals on the run from Western governments. They need to
Kept in Canada and America.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No i agree, Canada dosn't need any more criminals of somali origin, we already have enough issues with the ones born here :tacky: I was just curious about the ratio!
:gucciwhat:
I had the impression Somali criminality was worse in Canada?

Honestly, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this law.
As I said, these aren't regular Somali Americans. These are the rejects, the failures, the qasaros. These are the ones who have been in the U.S. illegally for more than a decade and have done nothing but commit crimes. It's not a representative sample of Somalis in the U.S.

When they saw Trump win in 2016, they knew their time was up so they packed their things and came here only to fornicate with cali beestens and commit even more crimes.

@Crow I always thought galcanada were hard workers lol all I see them do is go to xaflads or different maqaayad would you say its even then between those born here and them when it comes to criminality?

@Crow is incorrect.

“GalCanada” are Somalis that come from the eastern side of the world like Malaysia, South Africa, Kenya etc.

They are respected in the Toronto community for their hard work and good ethics. You even have some 30 year olds gala Canada that work Until they get their Canadian citizenship then they immediately apply for a student loan and apply to top Unis like University of Toronto.

The Somalis born and raised in Canada could really learn a lot from the Gala Canada.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Deport them to Somalia? No it is not Somalia’s responsibility to take in convicted criminals as long as their nationality isn’t Somali. They need to stay in their democratic preaching countries they belong to, that is if these countries really believe in racial and ethnic equality etc.

I see it like this, an ethnic somali who has another nationality should be convicted according to the law of the country they are recidency off, just like any other ethnic person from the same country. Simple as that.

Or they should just change the constitution and state it clearly that you will never have the same rights as an ethnic person of the country you are recidency off, if you break the law, even if you were born here and know nothing about the land of your forefathers. The confused youths with identity crises would realize this and get a better guideline on who they really are.

I wish Sweden could do the same and deport criminals back to where they came from.

Sweden is already deporting immigrants who commit crimes back to where they came from, even the once who got time-limited recidency permit.
If you mean the ones who went amok and burned cars last night, they won’t deport them as they are blonde and blue eyed cadaans trying to pretend to be blattar, you know this was all planed but your sorry ass wont see this and have a critical mindset. Keep on pretending to be a bosniak and do us a favour and vote for SD in a month.

@Crow is incorrect.

“GalCanada” are Somalis that come from the eastern side of the world like Malaysia, South Africa, Kenya etc.

They are respected in the Toronto community for their hard work and good ethics. You even have some 30 year olds gala Canada that work Until they get their Canadian citizenship then they immediately apply for a student loan and apply to top Unis like University of Toronto.

The Somalis born and raised in Canada could really learn a lot from the Gala Canada.

That's what confused me a bit, but as he said he's talking about those that had previous criminal records in the US! A galcanada who dosn't have a record shouldn't be grouped in the same category! I agree with your last point, if there was more interaction between the two they could learn alot.

VixR

Veritas
As I said, these aren't regular Somali Americans. These are the rejects, the failures, the qasaros. These are the ones who have been in the U.S. illegally for more than a decade and have done nothing but commit crimes. It's not a representative sample of Somalis in the U.S.

When they saw Trump win in 2016, they knew their time was up so they packed their things and came here only to fornicate with cali beestens and commit even more crimes.
Like fornicating with Cali Bestans? How’s fornicating with Natives a crime? :russ:

Are natives in Canada high crime?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The fact that you’re adding fornication to their list of ‘crimes’ gives me the impression you’re overstating their criminality lol
Ask any other Canadian and they'll tell you the same thing. It's not like America. The cali genocide was incomplete here and there's lots left. The old ones alive today were kidnapped as children and raped by cadaans in Catholic schools. They then abused hard drugs and did the same thing to their kids. It's a complete disaster.

Calis have more of an excuse than madows imo because the last of those schools closed when I was a kid while slavery is a long time ago.

Uhhh, this is ancient news. Those bastards have been here for only one year and they have wreaked havoc on our communities. Too many innocent and compassionate eedos have fallen for the charms of these scoundrels.
:ohlord:
We even have one on this very forum.
@Hani Malab
The poor thing.

:friendhug:
I would say that 80-85% of galCanada (as they are called here) are failed American refugees who know they have no chance at citizenship in the U.S because they committed felonies. The other 15-20% are normal fobs from Djibouti.

Trump essentially took a gigantic dump on the Somali community in Canada by sending these cockroaches to us. Canada is too god damm nice. The RCMP at the border were giving these assholes blankets and hot chocolate. That didn't stop one of them from chimping out and assaulting one of our female officers. He wasn't in Canada for more than a few minutes before committing a crime. Deportation isn't enough for animals like that. They have to be euthanized.
:susp:

:bell:

He was European, not American. And But yes, I agree. They are corrupting our women left and right. I think any escapee who enters Canada must be challenged by the community, by asking them to provide paperwork before welcoming them. Imagine marrying a man who was a sex offender in America. :faysalwtf:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
The report said 16 Somalis with “serious” criminal pasts were known to have arrived in Canada from the U.S. between 2012 and 2015. Six had records in the U.S. for sexual offences — three involving minors as victims.

Nacala hooyada waas what the f*ck is wrong with these fuckheads:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts