Somalis who dont have Somali friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they survive without elite Somali banter ? I think every Somali needs at least a few Somali friends otherwise they are not living their best life tbh

I used to be that type of person who would try harder to befriend Somalis compared to ajnabis but now idc. Most Somalis i've tried to befriend in school especially were rude and disliked me for no reason.

Majority of my friends are ajnabis and I dont have a Somali friend I consistently speak to. #sorrynotsorry :)
Somali parents should teach their children manners.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A Somali without Somali friends is one or more of the following:
1. Lives in the middle of nowhere
2. Wasn't exposed to them growing up
3. Post-ethnoracial
4. Has internalized Somaliphobia (a condition where one soaks in negative stereotypes about their people and chooses to disassociate for this reason, rather than viewing them in a case-by-case manner like they would with other people.)
5. Previous experiences with a few unsavoury types.

Apollo

VIP
A Somali without Somali friends is one or more of the following:
1. Lives in the middle of nowhere
2. Wasn't exposed to them growing up
3. Post-ethnoracial
4. Has internalized Somaliphobia (a condition where one soaks in negative stereotypes about your people and chooses to disassociate for this reason, rather than viewing them in a case-by-case manner like they would with other people.)
5. Previous experiences with a few unsavoury types.

It's Somalophobia™

Example:

Apollo

VIP
I didn't grow up around many Somalis so I'm quite fair in my assessment. :siilaanyolaugh: Just look at SSpot. The anti-Somali narrative is strong here. Somaliophobis, indeed. :siilaanyosmile:

I want to use anticushite / anticushitism in real life for the lolz, but that would expose me as an SSPOT troll. :lol:

I used to be that type of person who would try harder to befriend Somalis compared to ajnabis but now idc. Most Somalis i've tried to befriend in school especially were rude and disliked me for no reason.

Majority of my friends are ajnabis and I dont have a Somali friend I consistently speak to. #sorrynotsorry :)
Somali parents should teach their children manners.
Are you in university? Luckily I lived around Somalis so I had Somali friends all my life. But in uni I met some of the most genuine Somali ppl, its very easy to make Somali friends there.

I don't because I live in Chicago, but I have a few living in Minneapolis. I tend to get along with Somalis than black Americans for reason weird ass reason. Everyone else said a lot of negative things about Somali folks......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending