Somalis were native to Hararghe until the Oromo expansion after the weakening of Adal Sultanate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
@World

I remember you about 8 months ago, you were a supremacist who only cared about his own qabiil. You've changed a lot and now realised that the problem is much closer to home. Oromisation affects all Somalis
How is the problem closer to home? My fathers family went to waamo during the dervish, but i didn't know that some dhulbahante went to oromo during the dervish as well so i found it interesting. It doesn't affect my people though in SSC/Hawd.

How is the problem closer to home? My fathers family went to waamo during the dervish, but i didn't know that some dhulbahante went to oromo during the dervish as well so i found it interesting. It doesn't affect my people though in SSC/Hawd.

There are also Dhulbahante who live in Hararghe. They might not be that much but they live there too.

First off, who are you calling Galla?

The term is used for pagans, we are not pagans.

Seceondly, Oromos did not come from “Lake Turkana”.

We originated from Mada Walabu, an area in current day Bale.

And for the “Orominzed Somalis”, ask them if they would like to join you. That is their choice.

We only have 1 clan who have been absorbed which is the Bursuukh amongst the Humme AQ. The Gurgura are just neighbours who speak Oromo, but know well that they are Somali.

We’ve intermixed with one another for generations. How would you split such people from one another?

What about the Oromo clans that have become Somali? The Akichu are placed under Dir but are purely Oromo. Tell me the meaning of any of their subclans in Af-Somali? Or the word Akichu/Akisho?

And how are the Jarso Somali? They are 100% Oromo. They’ve heavily mixed with the Gerri Kombo Darood, but are still Oromo. If anything Darood have more claim then Dir.

There are Somalis in Hararge who live side by side with Oromos with no threat. They are equals, and always have been. We are too intermixed to split us apart for one another.
Get out of here you wretched black magic using cannibal. Who allowed you to come out of your cage to talk to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.