Somalis should stick to somali

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
daily somali men who dont want nag nools are incels thread:noneck:
giphy.gif

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Oh i thought you meant the US, here mortgages cost around renting prices and down payment is subsidized( zero to 2 percent) for first time home owners, so basically your paying the same prices as rent for your home I don’t know what the system is there in the UK though, side point what is “working class”, is bezos considered working class due to being an employee at Amazon? Isn’t everyone damn near working class?

I think it’s the US equivalent to lower middle class or lower not sure.

Tukraq

VIP
Some do but most of them are highly educated went to the best schools in the country.
What do they do with that education? Work right? Anyways education at the best schools is overrated when it comes to moving up the ladder in the US as shown by studies(they earn more because they already were set and that degree didn’t help them much, think trust fund babies or family connection jobs ie jared kushner) regular college degrees are otherwise equal, I don’t know if that’s the case in the UK though

Marrying naag nool is bound for divorce. Why would i marry someone who thinks theyre my equal in the relationship. A woman should perform sujud for her husband if it werent haram. My aunt was telling me back in her day the wife wouldnt even look their husband in their eyes. Why would i marry a western halimo oo ii diido malabka if she feels like it. who screams RAPE at her husband. As if her malab is not my God given right. We are not even the same religion. They are followers of dajjal and their law is the constitution, we are believers of Allah and our law is the Quran.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
What do they do with that education? Work right? Anyways education at the best schools is overrated when it comes to moving up the ladder in the US as shown by studies(they earn more because they already were set and that degree didn’t help them much, think trust fund babies or family connection jobs ie jared kushner) regular college degrees are otherwise equal, I don’t know if that’s the case in the UK though

yup I agree

Macalin M

Out here
You marry the family aswell. Including her alcoholic uncle whole show up all tatted up looking for a lucky but only finding bariis
:liberaltears:
Umm doesn’t really matter to me to be honest. I’m not gonna marry some chavvy white women with a chav family.....

Plus if I do have kids with a non Somali then those kids are going to be Somali by force. I’ll have Somali flag onesies made for them from birth. Then they can chill in Suuq bacaad during their school holidays :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Another solution is marrying these halimos only under the condition she agree to relocate back home. Thats the only way i can envision the marriage working out. They will be surrounded by islamic society and theyll behave like proper wives. The kids will grow up with muslim values. I think i prefer this over marrying a local back home because its the best of both worlds. They are forced to behave like proper wives because of society but its easier to talk/joke with them cuz theyre fellow diaspora.

Last edited:
All Somalis who marry ajaanib come from weak families with no tradition and intellect.

Families with a strong father never marry out excluding rare exceptions. If you raise your child with pride in their deen and identity, they will always respect your authority.

Come on brother, the famous Apple for Meher is exclusive to somali religious women. Check videos of some popular london lecturers, the front row seats are taken by somali females there for the guy instead of being there for the lecture. Wouldn't be shocking if you saw some wiping drools.

Guys comment to me voluntarily how they appreciate the somali women. They somehow feel kinship to me because their friend married a xalimo.

Another solution is marrying these halimos only under the condition she agree to relocate back home. Thats the only way i can envision the marriage working out. They will be surrounded by islamic society and theyll behave like proper wives. The kids will grow up with muslim values. I think i prefer this over marrying a local back home because its the best of both worlds. They are forced to behave like proper wives because of society but its easier to talk/joke with them cuz their fellow diaspora.

Good ideas saxib. Many who traveled to Somalia with reservations and some against their will ended up loving it after a while. It is good exposure. The experience of being among your own in greater numbers can be an eye opening. Many learn something useful in life and return humbled from the experience.

I met a canadian born beauty who learned how to drive stick shift in Hargeisa though she didn't drive a car in Canada before. Amazing things can happen back home. The connection to culture and people even in brief periods can be life changing for the better.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Come on brother, the famous Apple for Meher is exclusive to somali religious women. Check videos of some popular london lecturers, the front row seats are taken by somali females there for the guy instead of being there the lecture. Wouldn't be shokcing if you saw some wiping drools.

Guys comment to me voluntarily how they appreciate the somali women. They somehow feel kinship to me because their friend married a xalimo.
Salafis are not religious, they are a cult sxb:drakekidding:

Salafis are not religious, they are a cult sxb:drakekidding:

Still somali sisters. I don't judge somalis based on partisan affliations breh. You will learn as you grow older what is important in life. Somalis are important to me. I try to respect all of their bad, good and the ugly among them when possible(provided am not making a compromise on my principles).

Last edited:
You marry the family aswell. Including her alcoholic uncle whole show up all tatted up looking for a lucky but only finding bariis
:liberaltears:

Macalin M booyeesaduu la seexday hadda ka hor aan u maleeyay. Wuxuu dareemayaa guilty, so he wants to come across as inclusive. Duqa waa is caarifay.

PS: If you don't know somali, he will translate.

:russ:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why do you sound bitter then?
This site is the funniest shit I've stumbled across in quite a while. Bitter females and bitter males asking for relationship advice or insulting each other and talking about how they'll run off to a different race of women and men.

Bunch of sexually frustrated weirdos:icon lol:

This site is the funniest shit I've stumbled across in quite a while. Bitter females and bitter males asking for relationship advice or insulting each other and talking about how they'll run off to a different race of women and men.

Bunch of sexually frustrated weirdos:icon lol:

Most of them young adults. That is expected. It is all fun and games. Enjoy.

Keo

VIP
The reason why you see more Somali women is because Somali men don't parade their foreign spouses on social media and make YouTube videos just because they are with an ajnabi. Back in Finland I knew a lot of Somali men married to cadaan Finnish women in the early 2000s.

Trending