Somalis should stick to somali

The vast majority of Somali women marry Somali men. All my unmarried Somali friends only want to marry Somali men. Even the ones that have married out that I know, were mostly into Somali guys, but because of calaf married out.

Youtube is not a 100% indication of real life. Interracial couples, especially Somali ones get a lot of views simply due to the fact it is not common in real life to see a Somali male/female married to an ajnabi.

Crying about the choices of a young woman, just because she shares the same ethnic group as you is pathetic. Stop being creepy and entitled over women that have nothing to do with you.

Wallah I find it cajeeb that these men spend so much time bashing Somali women and interracial marriages instead of getting their own Xalimo.

That is what incels do, cry about women, whilst the real men secure the women they want.
Ur husband is a lucky man indeed

Sxb get your money up and secure whatever female you want. No matter how much anger you build up it's not going to change the fact that more and more Somali girls will marry out. Everyone wants what they can't get, can't change human nature .

Worrying what a random Girl does with her pussy screams incel because if you groomed yourself and got your stack up maybe she wouldn't have to go for dem. Women by human anture are feeble and hypergamus why would they work with us when the French widows(and women left by their husband for the war) were sleeping with Nazi soldiers during the German occupation?

If many marriages end in disaatser, that's that girl and her family's problem worrying about that screams incels. You are also making out Somali men to be like Black women as a sort of undesirable, ugly people when you keep foaming at the mouth everytime a halimo dates out. Uff you lot are truly embarrassing

Lol sxb xanaaqa ma xaa waaye.

Can one not have a say?

Anyway when you reduce women to her box, then no wonder they are running away. I see more than that. I see a special race that compliments my masculininity with her Somali femininity. I see gabar isku dhaqan, deen, language and many other traits aan share gareeno.

Also, it doesn't mean having a negative view of this nacasnimo cohabitations is lack of positive traits. On the contrary sxb, I dont want in aan ku aflageaadeeyo, laakin the guy who doesnt't feel a thing when a female member of his family is slipping away is given a not so honourable name.

Frrnch wifes looking to survive through giving themselves to the nazis is a poor example to my previously given example.

Lastly, yoy sound like someone who has given up on our sisters sxb. Why would a Somali sister marrying out make me want to undesire them.

Gabdhaheena qaali waaye sxb aan ilaalsano. Tii dhaqaaq do Pakistanida camal lugaha hadaan ka jebin laheen, iskoris ajaanib ah meey damac deen.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I see more somali women marrying foreign men compared to Somali men.

And when they do marry a non Somali especially white men they are no offense ugly, the average Joe or fat Joe and very pale looking, never a vin disel or a Brad pit (only I can get one ,but I like black men). Many marry these men because they think they more educated then a somali man,
They need to marry someone up to their level who would make a simaliar salary. As you know many somali men don't got to college, some are on welfare, drugs and gangs and you know the incels who don't go outside.

What I realized is white women pursue degrees more than white men but they still marry their own kind even if they make a higher salary. They don't care as long as their partner works you will see a lawyer married to a carpenter/builder.

So what's wrong with somali women?

I say stick to your own even if they are a cleaner.

@Averagegyallie

This thread aged terribly

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He is a white Somali....

But it was written for me ...

I never thought a day would come where I’d see those two words in the same sentence. Abaayo, what happened? You said you would stick with your Abdis through thick and thin. You were their number one defender but now even you have switched up. I can’t believe that it only took one month.
:damn:

All Somalis who marry ajaanib come from weak families with no tradition and intellect.

Families with a strong father never marry out excluding rare exceptions. If you raise your child with pride in their deen and identity, they will always respect your authority.

I use to think that that was the case, but not necessarily. Some marry out even though they grew up with the culture heavy. It’s a “preference” they say lmao.

Trending

Latest posts