Somalis should stick to somali

Loool, I also saw another Somali girl with a Jamaican looking yute at a local park. Race mixing is natural and only.incels have a problem with it
there’s too many of you people obsessed with Somali mandem i won’t even lie, they use the tactics you and that “Waaqo of punt/Alulaengida” yute use

there’s too many of you people obsessed with Somali mandem i won’t even lie, they use the tactics you and that “Waaqo of punt/Alulaengida” yute use
No, I'm one of the few who have seen Somali girls in the west and has stopped caring . Their is nothing U can do about it doqonyahoow incelka eh. Why are you worried about what random women do with their siil?

Go outside and talk to real women instead of crying about what a random xaliimo does with Tyrone in endz.

No, I'm one of the few who have seen Somali girls in the west and has stopped caring . Their is nothing U can do about it doqonyahoow incelka eh. Why are you worried about what random women do with their siil?

Go outside and talk to real women instead of crying about what a random xaliimo does with Tyrone in endz.
i’m the incel but you’re hopping on a forum talking about seeing a mali ting in a park with a madow looooool you were probz crying tears at the scene, how do you know they weren’t friends or something you fool

i’m the incel but you’re hopping on a forum talking about seeing a mali ting in a park with a madow looooool you were probz crying tears at the scene, how do you know they weren’t friends or something you fool
When did i say they weren't? They could have been friends or something more or even a one time link but that doesn't concern me. It's going to be expected especially if you live in megacities like London.

Wallahi even the Carribeans in my college and even now in Uni date Somali girls en masse. If you went to Carni, then I wouldn't even have to tell you what you will see dere. We don't live in 1970 Somali anymore akh, worry about you and your immediate female family menbers.

When did i say they weren't? They could have been friends or something more or even a one time link but that doesn't concern me. It's going to be expected especially if you live in megacities like London.

Wallahi even the Carribeans in my college and even now in Uni date Somali girls en masse. If you went to Carni, then I wouldn't even have to tell you what you will see dere. We don't live in 1970 Somali anymore akh, worry about you and your immediate female family menbers.
I wish i could upload screenshots of this Waaqo incel guy his obsession with this exact topic, his dm’s on twitter to me, his frustration on habesha/Eritrean girls with non habeshas or them with Somali mandem wallahi i wish there was direct private messages on this forum (he’s eritrean)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yesterday, I was told there was a Wedding of a Local SL girl, who married a Maddow from Camden!
Noone knows how she met him, since they lived in Uxbridge and was from a respected family!
Her parents was understanding, even though according to "sources" that they disapproved but wanted no publicity. Basically wanted to sweep under the carpet. A private wedding with no more then 25 People!
Why can't we be like that. Keep your mixed marriage to yourself, instead of posting it on youtube!

Loool, I also saw another Somali girl with a Jamaican looking yute at a local park. Race mixing is natural and only incels have a problem with it

The parents for most part also have a problem with it.

What is wring with feeling jealous. It is a normal human emotion. So called incels, if they have a problem with it could be due to many reasons.

You see many such marriages ending in disaster where the ajanabi just wanted to taste their "sisters" honey.

Another reason could be as a part of this small niche of Western Somalis. The Somali ppl belong to each other.

What kind of emotionless being are u if u see A Somali brother seeking a Somali sister in Europe or North America, but has to fall in line behind ajaanib.

Can you imagine this.

It happens, and now it is happening all over and it is a sad thing to see when ajaanib men have first priority over us Somalis men.

Sometimes I think to myself if Somalia as country were at war, our ladies will go behind our backs and collude with the enemy.

Who ever made this thread is pathetic and insecure. So what...........:gucciwhat:

If a guy can't fine a nice issaq woman. He might as well be going with a non somali woman preference ( afar, habashi, Italian etc).
:ooh::pachah1::pachah1::russ::lolbron::drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Who ever made this thread is pathetic and insecure. So what...........:gucciwhat:

If a guy can't fine a nice issaq woman. He might as well be going with a non somali woman preference ( afar, habashi, Italian etc).
:ooh::pachah1::pachah1::russ::lolbron::drakelaugh:
Why only Issaq. A Nice Somali woman would be more suitable!
:siilaanyosmile:

I wish i could upload screenshots of this Waaqo incel guy his obsession with this exact topic, his dm’s on twitter to me, his frustration on habesha/Eritrean girls with non habeshas or them with Somali mandem wallahi i wish there was direct private messages on this forum (he’s eritrean)
Habeshas are alot more promiscuous than Somali girls, that their is no doubt. But don't try to play off these new breed of Somali girls as innocent either haa la iswada cuuno

Marrying naag nool is bound for divorce. Why would i marry someone who thinks theyre my equal in the relationship. A woman should perform sujud for her husband if it werent haram. My aunt was telling me back in her day the wife wouldnt even look their husband in their eyes. Why would i marry a western halimo oo ii diido malabka if she feels like it. who screams RAPE at her husband. As if her malab is not my God given right. We are not even the same religion. They are followers of dajjal and their law is the constitution, we are believers of Allah and our law is the Quran.

You sound abusive.

The parents for most part also have a problem with it.

What is wring with feeling jealous. It is a normal human emotion. So called incels, if they have a problem with it could be due to many reasons.

You see many such marriages ending in disaster where the ajanabi just wanted to taste their "sisters" honey.

Another reason could be as a part of this small niche of Western Somalis. The Somali ppl belong to each other.

What kind of emotionless being are u if u see A Somali brother seeking a Somali sister in Europe or North America, but has to fall in line behind ajaanib.

Can you imagine this.

It happens, and now it is happening all over and it is a sad thing to see when ajaanib men have first priority over us Somalis men.

Sometimes I think to myself if Somalia as country were at war, our ladies will go behind our backs and collude with the enemy.
Sxb get your money up and secure whatever female you want. No matter how much anger you build up it's not going to change the fact that more and more Somali girls will marry out. Everyone wants what they can't get, can't change human nature .

Worrying what a random Girl does with her pussy screams incel because if you groomed yourself and got your stack up maybe she wouldn't have to go for dem. Women by human anture are feeble and hypergamus why would they work with us when the French widows(and women left by their husband for the war) were sleeping with Nazi soldiers during the German occupation?

If many marriages end in disaatser, that's that girl and her family's problem worrying about that screams incels. You are also making out Somali men to be like Black women as a sort of undesirable, ugly people when you keep foaming at the mouth everytime a halimo dates out. Uff you lot are truly embarrassing

You sound abusive.
Huuno do you agree that men who worry about what a random female does with her pussy are incels?

Also that woul giving these girls attention only encourages more and more girls to do the same and makes Somali men as a collective.pook undesirable. Pls explain it to the incels in this forum who have never had a conversation with a real woman

Huuno do you agree that men who worry about what a random female does with her pussy are incels?

Also that woul giving these girls attention only encourages more and more girls to do the same and makes Somali men as a collective.pook undesirable. Pls explain it to the incels in this forum who have never had a conversation with a real woman

The vast majority of Somali women marry Somali men. All my unmarried Somali friends only want to marry Somali men. Even the ones that have married out that I know, were mostly into Somali guys, but because of calaf married out.

Youtube is not a 100% indication of real life. Interracial couples, especially Somali ones get a lot of views simply due to the fact it is not common in real life to see a Somali male/female married to an ajnabi.

Crying about the choices of a young woman, just because she shares the same ethnic group as you is pathetic. Stop being creepy and entitled over women that have nothing to do with you.

Wallah I find it cajeeb that these men spend so much time bashing Somali women and interracial marriages instead of getting their own Xalimo.

That is what incels do, cry about women, whilst the real men secure the women they want.

You sound abusive.

That's sounds like a classic class of predictable DV in the future. Its starts with verbal which is mental abuse then it becomes physical. I know relatives that went through it , I didn't know my aunt was getting beaten for 9 years by her nin garbban foollay of an ex husband.. . If only I knew.... I would have made a difference....

lmao exactly. Niggas like @Frostybigmo1 will never grow a pair and man the fuk up. Imagine ripping ur hair out everytime u see a xalimo with an ajnabi. wtf. As more of us come o the west the amount of mixing is only going to increase. Most of our families still pop out like 5-10 geeljires and geeljiras so it ain't a problem :trumpsmirk:

Trending