Somalis should claiming to be other nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Madagascar is an interesting loophole I've discovered, only works with people that aren't born and bred in the UK. A somali girl tried using the Djibouti line on me
:gucciwhat:

i'm gonna try Madagascar, most of the time ill talk to a girl if it leads to country conversation i say somali straightway but with a couple girls ill say Eritrean Djibouti Mauritius Yemeni and start a deep convo about my country and life back home only to end the conversation with me being somali, they were so intrigued lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why are Somali guys pathetic? :hillarybiz:
Here we go again....

tenor.gif

VIP
This thread is fucking hilarious. Been claiming djibouti forever and will continue to do so.(i actually am). When i say im somali they ask me i miilion questions about a civil war i know nothing or care about.

It's an honour to be called a Somali. I get pretty offended when people assume i'm some other random nationality, be proud of what you are :kodaksmiley:

VIP
It's an honour to be called a Somali. I get pretty offended when people assume i'm some other random nationality, be proud of what you are :kodaksmiley:

I am proud but reer konfur have tarnished our name. At least somaliland is going in the right direction, trying to be more liberal and tolerant like us djiboutians. But somalias future isn't looking to bright.

I am proud but reer konfur have tarnished our name. At least somaliland is going in the right direction, trying to be more liberal and tolerant like us djiboutians. But somalias future isn't looking to bright.

Somalias future is most certainly bright. They are advancing in development and their fight against al-shabaab. Xamar is slowly stabilizing and with years to come it will bring about peace and economical advancement.

Why don't you leave Somaliland and Somalia to the actual Somalis and focus on Djibouti?

Man we even have Djiboutians coming on here crying about reer konfur :gucciwhat:

The future looks really bright for Somalia, give it a few years and I assure people will be claiming us.

Also Somalis have a good reputation in most Arab countries. Even back in school Abdis were seen as 'buff':hillarybiz:

Somalias future is most certainly bright. They are advancing in development and their fight against al-shabaab. Xamar is slowly stabilizing and with years to come it will bring about peace and economical advancement.

Why don't you leave Somaliland and Somalia to the actual Somalis and focus on Djibouti?

Man we even have Djiboutians coming on here crying about reer konfur :gucciwhat:

It has nothing to do with koonfur, they just have an inferiority complex.

VIP

To actual somalis? Wallahi id bet my life im more somali then 95% somalis on earth. And you acting like im rooting against yall. Somalia is all of our ancestral land and i want to see it thrive but you guys need to address the islamist problem your facing. Secularism is the way to go.

To actual somalis? Wallahi id bet my life im more somali then 95% somalis on earth. And you acting like im rooting against yall. Somalia is all of our ancestral land and i want to see it thrive but you guys need to address the islamist problem your facing. Secularism is the way to go.

:what1:

Far cry from your earlier post.

P.s. If you have to hope and rely on people liking you based off where you're from, you obviously have nothing of your own (like, personality, looks, character, intelligence), no offence, just the way it is. Not to mention that was a very effeminate post.

VIP
:what1:

Far cry from your earlier post.

P.s. If you have to hope and rely on people liking you based off where you're from, you obviously have nothing of your own (like, personality, looks, character, intelligence), no offence, just the way it is. Not to mention that was a very effeminate post.

What are you going on about, sister? I just said i choose to identify with my country of origin over my ethnicity. That's it. It dosnt mean im ashamed. I just dont want to answer 21 questions about a country i dont really know. Inshallah somalia will reign supreme once more.

What are you going on about, sister? I just said i choose to identify with my country of origin over my ethnicity. That's it. It dosnt mean im ashamed. I just dont want to answer 21 questions about a country i dont really know. Inshallah somalia will reign supreme once more.

Thats how it sounds. But in all honesty I couldn't care less about what you or others identify as, just don't try to mask personal issues by insulting others its the only reason I responded. Its very transparent. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, I'm not trying to be, its just what I think about this kind of behaviour.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
U acting like it's 1 or two cases and even if it was its worth bringing it up and give Somali men a lesson or two in how to treat women

I've heard of cases of Somali women being abused or killed by ajnabi men. :gaasdrink: The grass isn't greener on the other side. Also, since you are reer xamar I would advise you to avoid intergenerational cousin marriage. Just look what it's doing to the Arabs (high rate of birth defects). And keeping it in the family can also cause a blood feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts