Somalis should claiming to be other nationality

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I talkin shit in that case y'all talkin shit about y'all selves too cuz all I see here is farax raped this samatar killed this Abdi shot this war wax isku fala

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I tried to set her straight with her generalisations :manny: seems like she didn't learn anything :susp:
Wow shes really bat shit insane. Instead of just paying her respects and moving on she just uses the thread to score cheap points against faraax. Such a pathetic person :gucciwhat:

Wow shes really bat shit insane. Instead of just paying her respects and moving on she just uses the thread to score cheap points against faraax. Such a pathetic person :gucciwhat:
Cheap points really nigga Somali women been getting killed by their Somali husbands on a large scale these couple of years nothin wrong with discussing it dayuusyahow

You can't win/change feminist sjws, they have a damaged psyche steeped in victimhood so any rational conversation with them goes out the window. @Safiya i sincerely hope that you get the help that you need because that much hatred is unhealthy.

U acting like it's 1 or two cases and even if it was its worth bringing it up and give Somali men a lesson or two in how to treat women

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Preach sister. Curse men
It's somali* don't sister me and spell that wrong abaahaa wase
tenor.gif

I smell failed reputation here.

This means a decrease of value, its good for the market. Its another win for all but not for me, fortunately.

:siilaanyosmile:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Where i live Somalis are unknown and exotic. so im good:trumpsmirk: However we need review our PR status and come up with ways to increase likeability, one example is setting up a news channel targeting foreigners like Al jazzera and Russia Today does. we should aim to be untouchable like the jews.
#VonAlwaysSolvingProblems:hillarybiz:

set up a manifesto to make us an untouchable race and i will fund you

Status
Not open for further replies.