Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Warya cogman that is a mother!

We don't need to know what arouses you! :ftw9nwa:

Now I see why Somali women don't wear guuntino anymore. It's highly likely that you'll get into wardrobe malfunction territory. :yloezpe:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya cogman that is a mother!

We don't need to know what arouses you! :ftw9nwa:

Now I see why Somali women don't wear guuntino anymore. It's highly likely that you'll get into wardrobe malfunction territory. :yloezpe:
Western xalimos are so perverse everything is sexual cause they have been thoroughly indoctrinated.

Isn't there a black lives matter or free Palestine or feminism rally that you need to attend :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They can spray DDT200espen121dgp600racxz if they want most people grow their own produce I have been back home on numerous occasions :comeon:

I know they grow their own food but they are also heavily reliant on food imports. Forget that, when are you going to make a conspiracy thread. :gaasdrink:Alot of folks are stuck in the matrix.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I know they grow their own food but they are also heavily reliant on food imports. Forget that, when are you going to make a conspiracy thread. :gaasdrink:Alot of folks are stuck in the matrix.
Don't try to bring our Honourable sisters back home down the people you're talking about who need aid are IDP I am from Puntland and most people in Puntland grow their own food.

I have met AA/Bantus in Uni that claims Somali and Habesha culture. It's getting out of freak hand, the worst part is you actually can't say shit back to them without others thinking you're a racist. :farmajoyaab:
That happens to me too. I usually just tell them, anyone who wasn't habesha would have been enslaved back in the day. Then I get flack from my Ethiopians because they think they are also "black".

You know what's scary is the AUs main goal is to assimilate the continent and have one government.

Join me in the revolution when the time is right?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shegaato blood ?

Explain to me what makes warsengali different? I don't do biology so stop with the sophisticated lingo.

Nothing really. I suggest you get caught up with the DNA lingo.
:ufdup:It will tell you where you descended from. In Somalia, there are 2 genetic qabils E3b and T1a. J1 is extremely rare. We've just seen some Warsans with it. Does that say they all are J1? Probably not. Only time will tell. It's inconclusive until we get more samples from you guys.

Shegaato blood ?

Explain to me what makes warsengali different? I don't do biology so stop with the sophisticated lingo.
Haplogroup is your fathers lineage, so take J for instance, it originated in the Arabia/Yemen, so if you have it it means some of your ancestors came from there. E on the other hand originated in the Horn.

Nothing really. I suggest you get caught up with the DNA lingo.
:ufdup:It will tell you where you descended from. In Somalia there are 2 genetic qabils E3b and T1a. J1 is extremely rare. We've just seen some Warsans with it. Does that say they all are J1. Probably not. Only time will tell. It's inconclusive until we get more samples from you guys.
Its probs because of warsengali sultanate had close ties to yemen and oman.Maakhir was well known throughout Arabian peninsula.Some warsengali probs brought some Yemeni back home and enriched our genes.
:denzelnigga:

Don't know why they bothered tho , arabs...
:vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending