Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
>f*ck samaale
>i'm arab
few moments later

>HOW DARE YOU DISCRIMINATE DAROOD IM SOMA-
f*ck samaale I'm darood Somalis are people from Somalia like darood & irir samaale.

You can't discriminate darood even if you wanted to you dumb do you know how many darood there are? Do you know how vast the land that they inhabit is?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Genetics tells a different story. And don't your lot live with and marry Habar Gidir. There would have to be some degree of shared culture to facilitate that, wouldn't you say?
It's only mareexan who marry into hawiye and have adopted their culture likewise dhulbhante too marry into Isaac irir samaale but Majeerteen from mudug only marry into Ogaden and leelkase iyo mareexan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb you started this with quoting be and calling me bantu for thinking a somali guy looked different. We can end this here
To you he looked Pakistani cause you're irir samaale naag madow oo African ah but to me as a darood he looked Somali cause many people from my family have that same complexion

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's only mareexan who marry into hawiye and have adopted their culture likewise dhulbhante too marry into Isaac irir samaale but Majeerteen from mudug only marry into Ogaden and leelkase iyo mareexan.

I sense some denial. I distinctly remember some people from Galkayo claiming their hooyo or ayeeyo was HG. I even met HG with Harti hooyos. Something is not adding up.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I sense some denial. I distinctly remember some people from Galkayo claiming their hooyo or ayeeyo was HG. I even met HG with Harti hooyos. Something is not adding up.
You are right there's many habar gidir who mix with harti like dhulbhante and other darood like mareexan but you would be hard pressed to find a mj with hawiye or Isaac or Bantu mother

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are right there's many habar gidir who mix with harti like dhulbhante and other darood like mareexan but you would be hard pressed to find a mj with hawiye or Isaac or Bantu mother

Most of them are MJ.:gaasdrink: Why are you frightened by that? I sense some bad blood between you folks.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bantu hashim:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
IMG_6489.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending