Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Real Tyrone kulaha you got me fucked up if you think I care about that most of my friends from west Africa or the Caribbean are married to Somali girls mostly Isaac masha Allah:rejoice:

poor girl! Unfortunate that she had a somali mother. Now she is being rejected by that group and her feelings is hurt. Hopefully she will get over it and refrain from claiming that part of her lineage in public going forward.

Start one up :mjswag:

Why do you have this flag up?

IMG_7403.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I look forward to seeing your mixed race wedding, sxb.:gaasdrink: I guess you'll be wearing a dashiki.
You think that I am a nacas? Bacda madow Ina banaanka ii laso dhigo baa rabtaa miyaa? Waxas ma ka bixi kari baayo tabarteyda ma ahan in this western gynocentric feminist society :whoa:

They say home is where the heart is I need a xalimo that's been raising around nature who breaths fresh air that's been raised on organic produce that doesn't use chemical laden makeup who hasn't been corrupted & indoctrinated by "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity"

:russsmug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You think that I am a nacas? Bacda madow Ina banaanka ii laso dhigo baa rabtaa miyaa? Waxas ma ka bixi kari baayo tabarteyda ma ahan in this western gynocentric feminist society :whoa:

They say home is where the heart is I need a xalimo that's been raising around nature who breaths fresh air that's been raised on organic produce that doesn't use chemical laden makeup who hasn't been corrupted & indoctrinated by "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity"
:russsmug:

Are you saying you need a hippie? :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you saying you need a hippie? :farmajoyaab:
No what I am saying is that I don't want a westernised xalimo chick like this
IMG_3963.PNG

In sha Allah I plan to go back home and settle down with a xalimo sister like this beautiful & powerful sister masha Allah that radiates femininity which I find absolutely sublime masha Allah
IMG_3962.PNG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No what I am saying is that I don't want a westernised xalimo chick like thisView attachment 28302

In sha Allah I plan to go back home and settle down with a xalimo sister like this beautiful & powerful sister masha Allah that radiates femininity which I find absolutely sublime masha Allah View attachment 28303

Be honest with me, are western Xalimos genetically modified organisms. Keep it :dzmxmmb:.

Status
Not open for further replies.