Somalis on twitter bullied a half Somali girl into deleting her pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bastards? :what1:Bring proof I called them bastards
You denied darood lineage and called it a fairytale don't insult my intelligence again I will ask you to refrain from speaking on behalf of another qabil if you want to accuse another qabil of being bastards then accuse your qabil oh I forgot you don't want to disclose your qabil then it's clear you have a malicious intent.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mr.Cognitive, how would you react if it one day turned out you werent daarod?
the same way you would react if you found out that your mother wasn't really your mother and that you were born of a prostitute mother who dumped you in a dumpster.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
You denied darood lineage and called it a fairytale don't insult my intelligence again I will ask you to refrain from speaking on behalf of another qabil if you want to accuse another qabil of being bastards then accuse your qabil oh I forgot you don't want to disclose your qabil then it's clear you have a malicious intent.
So I'm a qabiliste now and I called Darood bastards miyaa. Sheekada ii wad :damnmusic::damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey arab! This is SomaliSpot not ArabSpot so get out
So darood ain't Somali now kkkk good luck trying to deny darood their rights we are Arab Somalis naaya who inhabit most of Somalia & Ethiopia Kenya djbouti so what are you going to do you black kkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
the same way you would react if you found out that your mother wasn't really your mother and that you were born of a prostitute mother who dumped you in a dumpster.

How can you distinguish Darood (excluding Warsangeli) from Hawiye, though. I mean it would be understandable if you didn't have the same haplogroups but you do.:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How can you distinguish Darood (excluding Warsangeli) from Hawiye, though. I mean it would be understandable if you didnt have the same haplogroups. :faysalwtf:
We have different culture we behave differently we don't have the same history, It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending