somalis in manga

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He actually said it, here is the link: :mjlaugh:
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_88

I have seen some somalis who look like blackbeard lol.

Oda, the author, is also a little weird about how he depicts "black" characters. You often can only tell they're black through their lips (thicker) and their hair (usually afro-looking) but skin-tone wise he'll often make their skin shift and even in many instances appear no darker than the clearly more "white" characters.

Mr. 1 and Mr. 5 who are clearly black characters looking about as pale as more cadaan looking characters next to them:

bbzYL4c.png

Same for one of the MCs (Usopp) who is supposed to be from somewhere in Africa in the real world:

bgsRORu.png

Blackbeard generally fits this mold. Thick lips, afro-looking hair and there were points where he was depicted as pretty tan but otherwise Oda just has something about not drawing black characters as particularly dark-skinned looking.

Xaruun

VIP
Different hairstyles, glasses, hats, There are many ways to distinct them apart.
What if it was a setting where the main characters had to wear a strict uniform? Some artists could pull it off but a lot of anime have severe sameface syndrome which makes it harder.

What if it was a setting where the main characters had to wear a strict uniform? Some artists could pull it off but a lot of anime have severe sameface syndrome which makes it harder.
Different noses, lips and face structure just like irl. Do you think it’s hard to tell apart people irl lol cause they have same hair color

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There's a quora post that goes in depth on why this isnt the case, i suggest you read it.

I've read stuff like that. Still call bullshit, walaal. Anime characters do not look indhoyar and resemble cadaans and MENAs more. Nothing they say will ever convince me otherwise. And even if it was a coincidence that it ended up like this you'd think they'd have some pride as a people and depict the characters to look more East Asian over-time but nope.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

Got you fam
I think it's called Tokyo Shinobi Squad
Bro wtf I read that shit last year when it first came out. I dropped it after a few chapters because it seemed so generic.

I've read stuff like that. Still call bullshit, walaal. Anime characters do not look indhoyar and resemble cadaans and MENAs more. Nothing they say will ever convince me otherwise. And even if it was a coincidence that it ended up like this you'd think they'd have some pride as a people and depict the characters to look more East Asian over-time but nope.

Most Indhoyar love and fantasies about the cadaan europiod face , colored hair and eyes no question about it , but also these manga writers are appealing to cadaan kids , it's big market for their product.

Most Indhoyar love and fantasies about the cadaan europiod face , colored hair and eyes no question about , but also these manga writers are appealing to cadaan kids , it's big market for their product.
I watched documentary that South Koreans get facial surgery when they turn 18. Imagine being that much of a cuck that you pay money to look like others. Beauty is subjective one should learn to love themselves

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Most Indhoyar love and fantasies about the cadaan europiod face , colored hair and eyes no question about , but also these manga writers are appealing to cadaan kids , it's big market for their product.

I remember a Korean documentary I can't find right now on plastic surgery and in it the cadaan woman interviewer who's interviewing a Korean girl who wants to get her face sliced up gets told by said Korean girl that she wants to "have a face like hers" and one that is "more western".

giphy.gif

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I remember a Korean documentary I can't find right now on plastic surgery and in it the cadaan woman interviewer who's interviewing a Korean girl who wants to get her face sliced up gets told by said Korean girl that she wants to "have a face like hers" and one that is "more western".

giphy.gif

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
The same can be applied to Somalis who bleach their skin lol. Trying to look like someone else is pathetic lol. The most landhere thing someone can do is Loving themselves

Trending

Latest posts