somalis in manga

I remember a Korean documentary I can't find right now on plastic surgery and in it the cadaan woman interviewer who's interviewing a Korean girl who wants to get her face sliced up gets told by said Korean girl that she wants to "have a face like hers" and one that is "more western".

giphy.gif

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

times have changed with Kpop , now we have Caadan chicks who want to look "korean" ,doing all that make up shit and even surgeries , but still isn't that common.
that could change in the future though
who knows :pachah1:

Most Indhoyar love and fantasies about the cadaan europiod face , colored hair and eyes no question about it , but also these manga writers are appealing to cadaan kids , it's big market for their product.

IMO most anime characters have more "mongoloid"-looking features with flat noses and round faces (especially the female ones). The only huge difference is eye size to make them more expressive and the eye/hair color to make them stand out amongst each other, it's not some white fantasy thing
1457884957073.jpg

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
these chinks keep violating us ong first it was the movie now this :damn:the anime obsessed somalis are to blame and korean xalimos this their L
the forehead :russ:they even made him skinny
:silanyolaugh:guess his name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Abdi" kulaha, this dude definitely grew up around Somalis. :mjlol:

This guy is supposed to be Somali as well, he's a cyborg and one of the villains in the anime/manga Mahou Shoujo Spec Ops Asuka.

He is basically a child soldier from Somalia who was forced by armed guerrilla forces to kill his parents and rape his sister in exchange for his survival (he was later saved and recruited by the main villain of the story).

:bell:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is supposed to be Somali as well, he's a cyborg and one of the villains in the anime/manga Mahou Shoujo Spec Ops Asuka.

He is basically a child soldier from Somalia who was forced by armed guerrilla forces to kill his parents and rape his sister in exchange for his survival (he was later saved and recruited by the main villain of the story).

What kind of dark racist shit is this? That mango artist is sick

Keo

VIP

How the f*ck do you guys even come across these shits
:gucciwhat:

Keo

VIP
I'll give Blackbeard from One Piece a pass since he's different to most villains in anime but why are Somalis in anime always depicted as villains? These writers are on some bullshit if you ask me.

Trending