Somalis have the highest rates of single mother households in the UK(higher than even Jamaicans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dont know about rap songs but eh I can co-sign. Alot of the dudes in my HS and Uni did this. Also some family members.

Legit they use ajanabi girls then marry a somali girl. I'm saying this as a xalimo. I'm not saying it's right or all Somali guys do this. These are the facts :manny:

Well you're not lying. Somali men usually date Anjabi and basically Somali men have high libido so their girlfriends keep them under control until they settle down with a Somali women once they get older and I know it sounds disgusting but we live in the west where we are exposed to westernisation. Even my own family members like cousins do this kind of crap but it's natural for them since they're boys.

Eey? :camby:

They are Allah's creation so they deserve to be treated with respect like all animals. But I'm not having one of those.

upload_2018-4-19_2-22-16.jpeg

i'll be your best friend, what did i wrong to you Miss @KREAM

:frdfvsb::icon lol:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Well you're not lying. Somali men usually date Anjabi and basically Somali men have high libido so their girlfriends keep them under control until they settle down with a Somali women once they get older and I know it sounds disgusting but we live in the west where we are exposed to westernisation. Even my own family members like cousins do this kind of crap but it's natural for them since they're boys.

All I know is I'm not doing any of that shit. Nope.

It's between them and Allah at the end of the day. :francis:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
2014, still very shocking.

MJs have the strongest and most stable families in the west, other somalis are bringing down the average for us again. UK somalis are majority Hawiye and Isaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending