Somalis have the highest rates of single mother households in the UK(higher than even Jamaicans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can show you list of rap songs where Somali men having different Anjabi women. Ask @Gucci mane if you think I'm lying. Somali men in Toronto usually date Anjabis often since they are most wanted.

Stop being salty lol. Top5 always post videos of sexy anjabi s on him or sucking him. Quit hating. :mjlol:

Bullshit @Gucci mane reer RW would never co sign your BS

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
they claim ancestry from the prophet (saw) which i've seen pretty much every muslim ethnic group do.
I know that plenty of other muslim ethnic groups are guilty of it too, but that doesn't make it right. We get closer to the prophet asw by following his sunnah & the quran, not by claiming him. And when it comes to this issue, he spoke about it on several occasions:
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever claims knowingly to belong to someone other than his father will be denied Paradise." (Reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim, Fath, no. 3982). He also said: "Whoever claims to belong to someone other than his father, will be cursed by Allaah, the angels and all the people, and Allaah will not accept any deeds or excuses from him on the Day of Resurrection." (Reported by Muslim, may Allaah have mercy on him, in his Saheeh, no. 2433).

Abu Zar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that he heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) says: “If somebody claims to be the son of other than his real father, knowingly, he but disbelieves in Allah, and if somebody claims to belong to some clan to whom he does not belong, let such a person take his place in the (Hell) Fire.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 3317)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
21Neat from Driftwood flexing with his blonde chick on the bed.

DIXMD1T-Q6SxBJedseyTJA.png

Somali rappers from T.dot flexing with sexy chicks. :denzelnigga:

There are so many Toronto rappers flexing their money and hoes. If you go to their instagram on description you'll find even more.

This is Toronto where Somali men are respected like kingz since we got the city on lock. :cool:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I never said marry out sxb. I said Somali men usually date out in Toronto. :mahubowtf:

Dont know about rap songs but eh I can co-sign. Alot of the dudes in my HS and Uni did this. Also some family members.

Legit they use ajanabi girls then marry a somali girl. I'm saying this as a xalimo. I'm not saying it's right or all Somali guys do this. These are the facts :manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dont know about rap songs but eh I can co-sign. Alot of the dudes in my HS and Uni did this. Also some family members.

Legit they use ajanabi girls then marry a somali girl. I'm saying this as a xalimo. I'm not saying it's right or all Somali guys do this. These are the facts :manny:
Its cause ajnabi women are more open to dating than compared to somali women:ummhmm:

I guess we live in a parallel universe.

Kind of weird you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts