Somalis have the highest rates of single mother households in the UK(higher than even Jamaicans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
A56A6ABB-F254-4BC6-A089-699C5492DE0A.jpeg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-knot-moved-India-Sri-Lanka-Afghanistan.html

No wonder why Somali girls from the UK are the absolute worst, 65 % of them don’t have fathers.

Apollo

VIP
Big portion of Somali millennials aren't even born in Somalia.

I'm not born in Somalia either despite being from there.

Big portion of Somali millennials aren't even born in Somalia.

I'm not born in Somalia either despite being from there.

Yes they’re born in Europe but pretend to have been born in Somalia so they can come as refugees. Somalis are the cleverest scammers.

Apollo

VIP
Yes they’re born in Europe but pretend to have been born in Somalia so they can come as refugees. Somalis are the cleverest scammers.

Many were legitimately born elsewhere.

The stats are skewed by fobs as many of the more integrated Somalis fall under the stats of other countries.

Isn’t it cause they don’t register their marriages legally? They only married islamically but to the state it’s a bunch of single moms with 10 kids ceebta wallahi :mjkkk:

quoting the daily mail is like quoting fox news,,,you should know its trumpy plus most don't bother to register and the many already integrated into the larger population not counted. total BS, add to the number who have spouses back home.also the last largest refugees.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those stats aren't accurate there's a lot of Somalis that separate on paper but still proceed to live like husband and wife

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
to themselves? :faysalwtf:

didn't know they legalized marrying your right hand :siilaanyolaugh:

Somali men can easily marry 4 beautiful women back home who look infinite times better than fugly Xalimo fakeup abusers in the West. Heck, they can pull better Anjabis and I can show them if you want?

Somali men have the lowest single among other men because they can get pussy anywhere they go.

Don't be mad just because pussy canbe infront of us at any time and any where. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.