Somalis have the highest rates of single mother households in the UK(higher than even Jamaicans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
god no :faysalwtf: nigga looks like he was breastfed steroids.

and of course his neck is bigger than mine. are you competing with women's necks now:siilaanyolaugh:
So you don't like skinny guys, you don't like hench guys, and you don't like bodybuilders?

Could you tell me what you do like then as i'm beyond confused. Xaliimos are beyond picky when it comes to faraxs but accept apples from non-somalis.
:mindblown:

YOu can't compare Somali women in the west who is full of self hate and wants to marry outside her ethnicity to remove every inch of her DNA out of self hate, to the Somali women back home full of sharaf, modesty, and pride.

Here is what an Cadaan man said when he traveled to the Somali region of Kenya and couldn't even find a Somali women to talk to him:
what is with you lot and finding some obscure article from some cadaan man. whether its some quote from colonial times or more recent, i swear you lot archive that shit and read it twice a day. of course that creep couldnt find a woman to sleep with in a 100% muslim country :mahubowtf:

I used to play that 3 years ago. It was lit wallahi and I was the best player those times but I had to quit it since I had to focus on my studies in my university and now I play on PS4 but not that much though.

iilen ciyaal batahey, i feel so ashamed right now :dwill:

So you don't like skinny guys, you don't like hench guys, and you don't like bodybuilders?

Could you tell me what you do like then as i'm beyond confused. Xaliimos are beyond picky when it comes to faraxs but accept apples from non-somalis.
:mindblown:
its all about the proportionality. you cant be abusing steroids and having some bassto fiino neck.
if you just regularly gym, you'll have a normal body, not skinny and not Hench.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
suuure you have options :gaasdrink:

i like some of the male users on this site so i don't want to insult them too but dropping truth bombs about somali guys. i'll just let it slide.

as for me, if you searched from burco to xamar, you couldn't find four wives who can hold a candle to me :samwelcome:

Who said I will go back home to search for a pretty wife? :gucciwhat:

I come from Toronto where Somali men are worshipped and who are known to run the six side. All the pretty Anjabi wants a Somali boyfriend and a Somali husband but some of us try to judge it because being the most wanted is a curse especially in Toronto.

Unlike you, I'm not a self hater so go marry out. :pachah1:

Who said I will go back home to search for a pretty wife? :gucciwhat:

I come from Toronto where Somali men are worshipped and who are known to run the six side. All the pretty Anjabi wants a Somali boyfriend and a Somali husband but some of us try to judge it because being the most wanted is a curse especially in Toronto.

Unlike you, I'm not a self hater so go marry out. :pachah1:
that's so totally believable. tell me more :siilaanyolaugh:

in a city like Toronto, where men from all over the world reside, tell me how every woman is throwing herself at this :mugshotman:

World

VIP
Listen I never said all of them. I said you can find SOME pretty looking Xalimos. I've been there and I saw some very outstanding ones that will make Xalimos in the west look fugly and jealous.
On average i mean. I don't come across a lot of good looking natural girls back home. Before the civil war, there were a lot of beautiful somali women back home, but since then our culture and appearance has changed a lot.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Why are people surprised to see Somalis registering their children as bastards in 2018? When they already bastardized themselves to oblivion the moment they claimed arabs as their daddies *cough*isaaq, darood etc.*cough*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are people surprised to see Somalis registering their children as bastards in 2018? When they already bastardized themselves to oblivion the moment they claimed arabs as their daddies *cough*isaaq, darood etc.*cough*

Hawiye also claim Ayrab ancestry, don’t think that the Bantu gene offsets it. Your claim is the least believable however ;)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
that's so totally believable. tell me more :siilaanyolaugh:

in a city like Toronto, where men from all over the world reside, tell me how every woman is throwing herself at this :mugshotman:

Did you know Somalis run many industries in Toronto? Most famous Toronto people are Somali men. We are known as Malis here and very respected. The Somali men are more wanted than other men in Toronto and we are also very wanted across whole of North America. Toronto was listed in North America to have one of the most hottest girls.

Latinos, Arabs, lightskins, whites and etc come to Somali men like crazy.

-TjJ4G7nQ7eKdnYTlXJDwg.png

We're basically hunted by all types of hot women.

BeRuVPGnN8S

this is why i cant take somali guys seriously. these niggas kill each other over their imaginary arab daddies. talk about cucked :lolbron:

World

VIP
they claim ancestry from the prophet (saw) which i've seen pretty much every muslim ethnic group do.

Did you know Somalis run many industries in Toronto? Most famous Toronto people are Somali men. We are known as Malis here and very respected. The Somali men are more wanted than other men in Toronto and we are also very wanted across whole of North America. Toronto was listed in North America to have one of the most hottest girls.

BeRuVPGnN8S
looooooooooool are you serious. top5 is your gotto to show how 'wanted' you guys are? the guy who hired some prostitute to take a pic with him (probably the pic you posted) and didnt even pay her :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::dead::ileycry::faysalwtf::mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
looooooooooool are you serious. top5 is your gotto to show how 'wanted' you guys are? the guy who hired some prostitute to take a pic with him (probably the pic you posted) and didnt even pay her :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::dead::ileycry::faysalwtf::mjlol:

I can show you list of rap songs where Somali men having different Anjabi women. Ask @Gucci mane if you think I'm lying. Somali men in Toronto usually date Anjabis often since they are most wanted.

Stop being salty lol. Top5 always post videos of sexy anjabi s on him or sucking him. Quit hating. :mjlol:

-TjJ4G7nQ7eKdnYTlXJDwg.png

BeRuVPGnN8S
Did you really just? Top5?:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending