Somalis have 0 sense of nationalism

Do somalis lack nationalism?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I cringe when i see the biggest qabilists on here claim to be "nationalist" when it comes to policing some random somali girl on twitter, or hating on other ethnicities. every other time they support people who destroy the country because they're from the same clan. looking at you @Samaalic Era
How am I qabilist Walal. Do you see me advocating Galmudug independence or HG Supremacy?

I mention qabiil as banter

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
How am I qabilist Walal. Do you see me advocating Galmudug independence or HG Supremacy?

I mention qabiil as banter

Lol you're the most miskiin.
I've seen far worse.
tenor-27.gif

For certain people saying it's possible, how can one be a true nationalist and a qabilist? Nationalists put the needs of their country first qabilists put their tribe above anything. Qabyaalad (not qabiil) imo is anti-nationalist bc it weakens us all collectively and feeds the mentality of people who are willing to sellout their country for the gains their smaller subgroups making us all easier to exploit by our enemies.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
so what, that has nothing to do with nationalism though as thats a racial thing
Has everything to do with the lack of nationalism arabs, you got apples claiming to be oranges, how can they ever be proud apples?

Tukraq

VIP
Has everything to do with the lack of nationalism arabs, you got apples claiming to be oranges, how can they ever be proud apples?
You can be Somali nationality wise and Arab ethnically, you can be an Arab and a proud Somali nationality wise

Do you believe Somalis lack nationality?

Theres like 5-7 different flags all over the horn of Africa and its because Somalis would rather divide than unite with each other

And would rather help a fellow clan member over a fellow Somali

The problem is deeper than a lack nationalism or Qabiil. It has to do with our nomadic culture.Somalis in general have a strong aversion towards Justice. We don’t like to keep written records to document grievance and track losses of life and property.We prefer vengeance hence ‘aano Qabiil’.

Somalis never had any sense of nationalism historically. Only religion & clans are valued just like in the past.

Priorites have always been messed up amongst Somalis.

Last edited:

Trending