Somalis have 0 sense of nationalism

Do somalis lack nationalism?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Do you believe Somalis lack nationality?

Theres like 5-7 different flags all over the horn of Africa and its because Somalis would rather divide than unite with each other

And would rather help a fellow clan member over a fellow Somali

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Do you believe Somalis lack nationality?

Theres like 5-7 different flags all over the horn of Africa and its because Somalis would rather divide than unite with each other

And would rather help a fellow clan member over a fellow Somali
You mean nationalism?

Tukraq

VIP
thats like saying a person isn't nationalistic when it comes to America because he's a proud minnesotan, sorry but having pride in ones state is nationalistic

I cringe when i see the biggest qabilists on here claim to be "nationalist" when it comes to policing some random somali girl on twitter, or hating on other ethnicities. every other time they support people who destroy the country because they're from the same clan. looking at you @Samaalic Era

Tukraq

VIP
I cringe when i see the biggest qabilists on here claim to be "nationalist" when it comes to policing some random somali girl on twitter, or hating on other ethnicities. every other time they support people who destroy the country because they're from the same clan. looking at you @Samaalic Era
I don't see how pride for a qabil negates nationalism, I'm sorry but in my opinion it dosent, thats like saying a flag thumper in Mississippi isn't a nationalist because he's racist when he obviously is nationalistic lets not mix things up

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
thats like saying a person isn't nationalistic when it comes to America because he's a proud minnesotan, sorry but having pride in ones state is nationalistic
thats not the same cause a person from Minnesota would still care about the country he lives in

Somalis are different they rejoice in other somalis misfortune and only care about areas where they clan live

Tukraq

VIP
thats not the same cause a person from Minnesota would still care about the country he lives in

Somalis are different they rejoice in other somalis misfortune and only care about areas where they clan live
okay trump for example is seen as a nationalistic president but for example he rejoices in the misfortune of California and he only cares about his voters in the Bible Belt and midwest, this also docent negate him being a nationalist, well same thing here, if I'm a Californian and hate Florida it has no bearing on my nationalism

I don't see how pride for a qabil negates nationalism, I'm sorry but in my opinion it dosent
it does if you're okay with harm coming to others, including YOURSELF and the country as a whole, out of hatred for other clans. its the lowest form of hasd, the crab in the barrel, pull everyone else down with you kind of hatred somalis suffer from.

do you think the average minnesotan would be okay with destroying their state as long as others go down with them :gucciwhat: not even comparable

Tukraq

VIP
it does if you're okay with harm coming to others, including YOURSELF and the country as a whole, out of hatred for other clans. its the lowest form of hasd, the crab in the barrel, pull everyone else down with you kind of hatred somalis suffer from.

do you think the average minnesotan would be okay with destroying their state as long as others go down with them :gucciwhat: not even comparable
yeah like I said its more like racism and not nationalism, if you can be racist and nationalistic then you can be qabilist and nationalistic

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
we have somali arabs if your talking about nationality, races dosent determine ones nationality
I am talking about ethnic somalis. Stereotypical somalis, the big four clans. Some of them have the delusion of being arab.

How can you have somali nationalism when you have somalis believing they arab?
You hit the nail on the head with that comment. Instead of focusing on their country and shifting the global narrative (i.e 'world's most failed state'), you have them obsessing about 'we wuz arabz'...

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts