SOMALIS false pride pisses off a popular African fb page. Walahi we are horrible and arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaahi this is the truth. These people don't know that somalis in central, west Africa are getting straight up massacred.

Somalis especially business owners get killed out of masayr...

This whole pan African movement needs to die asap..

@Lola_Vonroe

Go to West Africa and try that "We are all

Africans" kumbaya BS, if you aren't killed then you will forcibly be a scammers concubine :kodaksmiley:
Who's talking about a "Pan African movement"? All I said is this whole we are not black/African is baseless. Anyone who believes in that is delusional asf, Somalis don't get along other Africans don't get along, what makes you think you'll be accepted with open arms all the time. It's human nature you act as if it's only somalis who are killed aswell.

Ma aragtey. Bla bla "we are Africans" meanwhile a danyeer in Capetown is burning his cousin alive.
Yup and a Somali is bombing a hotel killing his fellow conuntrymen under the guise of Islam. Maybe if Somalia was prospering we could compare whose better but when the country is full of pirates, starving children, horrible infrastructure, A weak government, poverty, terrorist, illiterates etc. Maybe we should add ourselves into the danyeer club seems like we have things in similar with our African cousins .

Lool at these weirdos on here angry at Somalis being pan-African. Somalis are African and Black, like it or not. You only see these effing loser weirdos online I swear.

You'll never see a Somali in real life say Somalis shouldn't be pan-African. Most of the users on here are just the loser degenerates of the Somali community that spread their garbage online.

Yup and a Somali is bombing a hotel killing his fellow conuntrymen under the guise of Islam. Maybe if Somalia was prospering we could compare whose better but when the country is full of pirates, starving children, horrible infrastructure, A weak government, poverty, terrorist, illiterates etc. Maybe we should add ourselves into the danyeer club seems like we have things in similar with our African cousins .

...or maybe we can focus on fixing our own issues instead taking up everybody else's cause. I don't care about BLM, Palestine/Israel, Iraq/Syria, Climate Change, Polar Bears dying or whoever killed Tupac and Biggie.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Lol it's all fun and games but the madows themselves absolutely abhor us. Why should I allow myself to be grouped with them. Don't be a dayuus, they are NOT your friend :nahgirl:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Lool at these weirdos on here angry at Somalis being pan-African. Somalis are African and Black, like it or not. You only see these effing loser weirdos online I swear.

You'll never see a Somali in real life say Somalis shouldn't be pan-African. Most of the users on here are just the loser degenerates of the Somali community that spread their garbage online.
this is a samaale-alt right site :westbrookswag:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
So you believe its ok to act superior if you have something to be proud over? This superior complex we have comes from being nomad. The somali geeljire owned nothing but his camels yet believed to be better than any man. Whats sad is when you feel inferior to another human being. And this mindset is slowly being introduced to Somalis.
There's a difference between superiority and pride you know, and there's a difference between forcing inferiority upon yourself and respecting others. Of course I'm proud to be Somali, doesn't mean everyone else is inferior to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending