SOMALIS false pride pisses off a popular African fb page. Walahi we are horrible and arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Idk how to do the spoiler thing but that's racist lol they're good people.
not really, most of the people commenting are Bantu and they are mindless at the Somali's point of view. we were pan-Africans, they stabbed us in the back by siding with the imperialist-western backed Ethiopia. People can be good doesn't mean they cant be mindless and ignorant as well.

He is absolutely right Why are the Madows forcing somalis to be madoows. We are obviously not madoows.

We are culturally, linguistically and genetically different to the madoows!
Madoow means Black! are Somalis not of brown/black skin! Is Somalia not on the african continent? Genetics don't mean shit, Europeans are not genetically the same but still they are whites. what makes you different from another madoow?

He is absolutely right Why are the Madows forcing somalis to be madoows. We are obviously not madoows.

We are culturally, linguistically and genetically different to the madoows!

You are Wrong we are Africans and Somalia is African country that locates in Africa.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
not really, most of the people commenting are Bantu and they are mindless at the Somali's point of view. we were pan-Africans, they stabbed us in back by siding with imperialist-western backed Ethiopia. People can be good doesn't mean they cant be mindless and ignorant as well.
it's a very bad image when descendants of slaves look down on the Samaale master race. my family owned many slaves, but the damn Italians freed them. :mjcry:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This whole internet African unity needs to die. We are met with machetes everywhere we go in Africa. f*ck africa.
these Bantus in South Africa are savages, they are unemployed and lazy, but instead of working they kill Somali businessmen and loot Somali businesses instead of the white men. Idiots.

it's like with Egypt and north Africa, they are part of Africa but cultural and historical have been separated through geography, same goes for the HOA. We have the swamps of the Nile to the east than the Amhara regional mountains and bone dry desert to the south and the Tana river farther down. The HOA was isolated from most of southern Africa (bantu). The only way in and out was by sea. I understand where the dude is coming from,
North africans are mixed race or berber! they are all light skin, mostly straight hair but somali phenotypes are not that different from other blacks, lets not act special here and just because we are genetically different doesn't mean anything not all blacks are genetically similar.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That's true but we have to be polite when they are nice and talking about us in positive matters.
Shove the pan-africanism in somewhere, Somalis are business minded people. The richest woman in Uganda is a Somali entrepreneur, and Somalis are building the largest tower in EA in their ex slave's land, Kenya, and we are very politie but we are still called "Jews" by kenyans, the most offensive insult.

Shove the pan-africanism in somewhere, Somalis are business minded people. The richest woman in Uganda is a Somali entrepreneur, and Somalis are building the largest tower in EA in their ex slave's land, Kenya, and we are very politie but we are still called "Jews" by kenyans, the most offensive insult.

It doesn't matter all you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts