SOMALIS false pride pisses off a popular African fb page. Walahi we are horrible and arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, most of the people commenting are Bantu and they are mindless at the Somali's point of view. we were pan-Africans, they stabbed us in the back by siding with the imperialist-western backed Ethiopia. People can be good doesn't mean they cant be mindless and ignorant as well.

The people commenting likely have nothing at all to do with any of that.

Also this has nothing to do with being pan-African. We are African regardless of if every other African of the continent stabbed us in the back lol.

Btw what the fob is doing is stemming from an inferiority complex and not a superiority one. He's trying to distance himself from only africans.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
North africans are mixed race or berber! they are all light skin, mostly straight hair but somali phenotypes are not that different from other blacks, lets not act special here and just because we are genetically different doesn't mean anything not all blacks are genetically similar.
doesn't change the fact of how people perceive them. same should go for the HOA. When people think 'Africa' they think of west and central Africa or South Africa the country, not the HOA or North Africa. those two are different places in all aspects cultural, historical, socially

Last edited:
North africans are mixed race or berber! they are all light skin, mostly straight hair but somali phenotypes are not that different from other blacks, lets not act special here and just because we are genetically different doesn't mean anything not all blacks are genetically similar.

In the west black means dark skinned Africans. Somalis are 100% black with that definition.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The people commenting likely have nothing at all to do with any of that.

Also this has nothing to do with being pan-African. We are African regardless of if every other African of the continent stabbed us in the back lol.

Btw what the fob is doing is stemming from an inferiority complex and not a superiority one. He's trying to distance himself from only africans.
so it's okay for Egyptians to say ' oh im Arab, Egyptian, MENA not African' but Somalis can't distance themselves, its Somalis or nothing for me. Geographical we are in Africa but our identity will always be Somalis way above 'African' as some kind of unifying identity

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
so it's okay for Egyptians to say ' oh im Arab, Egyptian, MENA not African' but Somalis can't distance themselves, its Somalis or nothing for me. Geographical we are in Africa but our identity will always be Somalis way above 'African' as some kind of unifying identity
It's only in the west Somalis are black.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
In Africa, you don't say I'm black you say which ethnic group you are.

No Egyptians who do that are also suffering from an inferiority complex. Mainly caused by other Arabs.

I agree I just identify with Somali, most people know where it's located so it's not s problem for me. But no need to deny the other things that are also true.

You are Wrong we are Africans and Somalia is African country that locates in Africa.
Yes we are located in africa and thus geographically africans but we are not Madows.

Otherwise as per you argument the berbers and the Tunisians will be Africans (madoow).

Do you see the difference

Madoow means Black! are Somalis not of brown/black skin! Is Somalia not on the african continent? Genetics don't mean shit, Europeans are not genetically the same but still they are whites. what makes you different from another madoow?
Tunisia is in the African continent does that make them Africans (madoows)?

What makes me different is how different I look from a west African or kenyan for that matter. Iam linguistically, culturally and genetically different from madoows.

That alone is enough for me to reject any idea that we are all the same and one. Otherwise srilankans and aborigins will be counted as madoows if darker shade is what makes one madoow! Capisci!

Lol the comment section is too funny Walahi, their replying in Somali.

Never though ignorance could be a bliss, but wen it comes to this topic I don't mind.

Odeg

Gedo
Fobs represent the true state of mind of Somalis. Not the conditioned ones in the west that identify themselves as madows just because thats how europeans view them. Imagine a chinese insulting himself by going by the name yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts