SOMALIS false pride pisses off a popular African fb page. Walahi we are horrible and arrogant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

At the get-go he said this cause he knew we will come in there and claim to be the smartest, most beautiful and the greatest
IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

Watch how long it took for a Somali to come in with this ...it was the next comment
IMG_3581.jpg
:russ::ooh::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::deadmanny::dead::dead1:

I've also noticed that this fb of realized that whenever they show Somali girl's faces that their traffic spikes up like unbelievably. So they have now deliberately posting pics of Somalis

Last edited:

At the get-go he said this cause he knew we will come in there and claim to be the smartest, most beautiful and the greatest
View attachment 23197
View attachment 23198

Watch how long it took for a Somali to come in with this ...it was the next comment
View attachment 23199:russ::ooh::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::deadmanny::dead::dead1:

I've also noticed that this fb of realized that whenever they show Somali girl's faces that their traffic spikes up like unbelievably. So they have now deliberately posting pics of Somalis

What do you expect from Fobs? Their weirdos and are hornier than a rhino.

Also, who's the girl on the top right-hand corner, damn she's finer than refined sugar that's used in shaah cadeys :banderas:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Why does these ciyaal suuq shame us at any occasion? This dummy even contradict his own speech about not being African by saying we are in the continent......:what1:

This doqon clearly skipped every geography class in his life
it's like with Egypt and north Africa, they are part of Africa but cultural and historical have been separated through geography, same goes for the HOA. We have the swamps of the Nile to the east than the Amhara regional mountains and bone dry desert to the south and the Tana river farther down. The HOA was isolated from most of southern Africa (bantu). The only way in and out was by sea. I understand where the dude is coming from,

He is absolutely right Why are the Madows forcing somalis to be madoows. We are obviously not madoows.

We are culturally, linguistically and genetically different to the madoows!

Walahi there is nothing i Hate more than pro madoow somalis i cant fucking stand them. It would have been good to drown them in acid.

:diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending