Somalis doesn’t really have a bad name

is every social media. You expect all somali girls just to delete social media because of perverted trolls?
Yh. The average time people spend on these apps is like 6 hours. That's a whole school day. You can do so much things in that time. I deleted tiktok in 2020 and never been on it since. It's there to drain your energy and valuable time.

🤣🤣 I dont look ugly or average if that is what u rlly think:manny:
Brady Bunch K GIF

The stereotype about Eritrean women is true, however Somalis are stereotyped falsely by either ignorant people who has no clue as to how we really look or haters. Is a shame social media is pushing that stereotype onto people believing Somalis aren't goodlooking folks. It doesn't help we made enemies with everyone and we have Somalis with no back bone embarssing each other by doing gender wars and getting back at each other with pictures of barkhad abdi, etc. The same picture ajanabis use to violate us. I really don't think we are going to see the end of this stereotype as social media has become more radicalized.
I don’t think people have a stereotype of Somalis looking blick in London anymore. I’ve seen ajnabis legit say people like Maya Jama who isn’t dark look more Somali.

It’s a mixed bag tbh and our community is too large to such an extent that people have seen every phenotype of Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t think people have a stereotype of Somalis looking blick in London anymore. I’ve seen ajnabis legit say people like Maya Jama who isn’t dark look more Somali.

It’s a mixed bag tbh and our community is too large to such an extent that people have seen every phenotype of Somalis.

The stereotypes have mostly died down although it is slowly creeping in due to these incels who are in every social media plotting something. But I'm slowly starting to not care as any ajanabi that hold these beliefs about Somali girls always did. Real people with real eyes know we are beautiful.

The stereotypes have mostly died down although it is slowly creeping in due to these incels who are in every social media plotting something. But I'm slowly starting to not care as any ajanabi that hold these beliefs about Somali girls always did. Real people with real eyes know we are beautiful.
A lot of incels or even down bad Faraxs are obsessed with the idea of Somali women marrying out, hence their agenda is to make Somali women look as undesirable as possible. Never really saw it as a concern since they’re losers tbh.

Have you noticed that if a madow or any ajnabi praises the beauty of a Somali girl, they’ll go into attack mode? And sometimes it isn’t even the incels but the normal ones, but it’s okay for them to say that Moroccan women are beautiful? They’ll praise ajnabi women, compliment them but want to present an image to the world of Somali women being ugly and even attack anyone who thinks Somali women are beautiful.

Pinky, don’t get so hung up on social media. We unfortunately, have a lot of mentally Ill men in our community. That’s just how I see it.

Live your best life. You’re young and probably beautiful MashaAllah. Go for what you want and do what you want (as long as it’s halal).

A lot of incels or even down bad Faraxs are obsessed with the idea of Somali women marrying out, hence their agenda is to make Somali women look as undesirable as possible. Never really saw it as a concern since they’re losers tbh.

Have you noticed that if a madow or any ajnabi praises the beauty of a Somali girl, they’ll go into attack mode? And sometimes it isn’t even the incels but the normal ones, but it’s okay for them to say that Moroccan women are beautiful? They’ll praise ajnabi women, compliment them but want to present an image to the world of Somali women being ugly and even attack anyone who thinks Somali women are beautiful.

Pinky, don’t get so hung up on social media. We unfortunately, have a lot of mentally I’ll men in our community. That’s just how I see it.
Yes you are correct a lot of our men are not stable in the head that's why I pray all of them breed out so our new generation aren't polluted with their gene. Is a shame they feel the need to do all of this just because some ajanabi men compliment us. You don't see any Asian or Arab men do this despite their reputation against their own women. I genuinely gave up sis just unfortunate many school age somali girls will develop self hate and the vicious cycle repeats.

Yes you are correct a lot of our men are not stable in the head that's why I pray all of them breed out so our new generation aren't polluted with their gene. Is a shame they feel the need to do all of this just because some ajanabi men compliment us. You don't see any Asian or Arab men do this despite their reputation against their own women. I genuinely gave up sis just unfortunate many school age somali girls will develop self hate and the vicious cycle repeats.

Spot on with your comment. And I want to add the reason why these videos go viral in the uk against us is because many people have hate for somalis, their hate in the early 2010s about us has hasn't changed and has reflected on the newer generations. Many people like to see the downfall of us, and that's the ultimate truth.

Spot on with your comment. And I want to add the reason why these videos go viral in the uk against us is because many people have hate for somalis, their hate in the early 2010s about us has hasn't changed and has reflected on the newer generations. Many people like to see the downfall of us, and that's the ultimate truth.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

Pinky, don’t get so hung up on social media. We unfortunately, have a lot of mentally Ill men in our community. That’s just how I see it.

Live your best life. You’re young and probably beautiful MashaAllah. Go for what you want and do what you want (as long as it’s halal).
Even ajnabis noticed how weird somali men get when a halimo marries out. This whole morocco debacle screams resentment at somali women. They're trying so hard to get back at us and make it seem like we're jealous when in reality we couldn't care less

Even ajnabis noticed how weird somali men get when a halimo marries out. This whole morocco debacle screams resentment at somali women. They're trying so hard to get back at us and make it seem like we're jealous when in reality we couldn't care less
Which ajnabis? the middle eastern who bury their daughters if they dont marry their cousin? the north africans who run incel groups of 500+ people ddoxing their sisters who are in IR? The albanians who are prolly the worst group on socialmedia.. LOL? THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE ON 4CHAN? WHO GOT EUROPEAN PRESIDENTS SUCH AS HUNGARY SAYIN MIXING IS BAD FOR WHITE PEOPLE?

Cmon now it's all in your head if anything Somalis are way too welcoming too IR inrl, it's like the cadaan girl complaining about oppresion meanwhile the kurdish girl is completly quiet. The reality and their perception dont really combine.

Trending