Somalis doesn’t really have a bad name

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Which ajnabis? the middle eastern who bury their daughters if they dont marry their cousin? the north africans who run incel groups of 500+ people ddoxing their sisters who are in IR? The albanians who are prolly the worst group on socialmedia.. LOL? THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE ON 4CHAN? WHO GOT EUROPEAN PRESIDENTS SUCH AS HUNGARY SAYIN MIXING IS BAD FOR WHITE PEOPLE?

Cmon now it's all in your head if anything Somalis are way too welcoming too IR inrl, it's like the cadaan girl complaining about oppresion meanwhile the kurdish girl is completly quiet. The reality and their perception dont really combine.
They all do that shit in their language. They don’t have a reputation for being incels. Somali guys do now and it’s because you’re doing nothing to get rid of those accounts. They didn’t exist prior to 2019.

They all do that shit in their language. They don’t have a reputation for being incels. Somali guys do now and it’s because you’re doing nothing to get rid of those accounts. They didn’t exist prior to 2019.
ARE YOU DUMB LOL? NORTH AFRICANS LITERALLY GOT BIG COMPANIES REPORTING ON THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND THE RACE WARS IT STARTED IT'S EVEN ON YOUTUBE. THERE'S PLENTY OF MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN WHO GOT M'D OFF IN THE WEST, THEY ARE NOTORIOUS FOR IT AND EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT ALBANIANS. The only people who dont have that reputation is madow men who welcome any man to date their women.

THE ONLY GROUP WHO CALL THEIR OWN INCELS ARE YOU, IT'S YOU WHOSE PUSHIN THAT LABEL. OTHER WOMEN WOULD CALL THEIR MEN CUNSURII, UNLUCKY FOR YOU THO IS SOMALI GUYS ARE ON SMOKE INRL SO YOUR LABELS DONT MATTER.

FIRST TIME I SAW GENDERWAR, Was in clubhouse and i would be a lier if i said it wasn't mostly uk/canada women doin the worst. RN However sure the English speakin Faraaxs are worse, im not Elon Musk to get rid of nothing, cadaan people own the internet and haven't got rid of 4CHAN OR DARK WEB. STOP WHINING

BTW YOU'VE HAD ANDREW TATE A WHITE GUY AS THE FACE OF THE PLANET AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT TWTR USERS WITH 1K FOLLOWERS? YOU'VE HAD KEVIN SAMUELS BEIN THE HEAD OF BLACK MEN ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL TOWARDS HIS OWN WOMEN, YOU GOT THOUSANDS OF RED PILLERS WHO ARE WHITE/MADOW/ASIANS NOT MANY SOMALIS ONLY1 I CAN TIHNK OF IS XALIYE/THEHOLISTICMAN.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
BTW YOU'VE HAD ANDREW TATE A WHITE GUY AS THE FACE OF THE PLANET AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT TWTR USERS WITH 1K FOLLOWERS? YOU'VE HAD KEVIN SAMUELS BEIN THE HEAD OF BLACK MEN ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL TOWARDS HIS OWN WOMEN, YOU GOT THOUSANDS OF RED PILLERS WHO ARE WHITE/MADOW/ASIANS NOT MANY SOMALIS ONLY1 I CAN TIHNK OF IS XALIYE/THEHOLISTICMAN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending