Somalis doesn’t really have a bad name

quite recently if I'm honest. This has been ongoing for sometime. And exactly we are diverse in looks but these fools think we have one certain look and is triggering.

Aside from the perverts and ignorant losers from the UK, sometimes, some people are genuinely confused about what Somalis look like.

Well, depending on the country, some places get less ethnic Somalis and more people that are atypical or Somali nationals. For example, Maine-America, has a large community of Bantu-Somalis, so, the average Ajnabi in that place, thinks we're phenotypically no different to other Africans.

There are also larpers, like that Egyptian lady, Amal Azzudin, who claims to be Somali, in SCOTLAND ! Now if Somalis visit Scotland, don't be surprised if they think you don't look 'Somali'.

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Abaayo why do you always meet terrible people in the UK lol. I’ve met older Thai women and black women who compliment Somali girls for being beautiful
I don't know why I attract rude people but tbh is always the men. The women I meet are nice and don't say anything sly when I state I'm Somali. But when I speak to an ajanabi dude and say Somali, they get weirded out. That's why i stopped interacting with non Somali men.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
They don't think it's a compliment, only autistic people do, they know what they are saying. Even though London is mutli ethnic people tend to stay in their cultural blocs if you get what I mean? Not often will you see slavs chilling with a bunch of Somalis and Pakistanis.
It's all sinister in their part because what normal person decides to wake up and say "your pretty for a somaki" it makes no sense. Anyways I learnt from my mistakes.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
It's all sinister in their part because what normal person decides to wake up and say "your pretty for a somaki" it makes no sense. Anyways I learnt from my mistakes.
I was radicalised at a young age so anti-somali sentiment means nothing to me. At the end of the day, ajnabi wa ajnabi and Somali Baan ahay.

They're negging you, it's a thing that losers do nowadays, where they give a woman a compliment, that is covered in insults.

What is negging in pick up artist techniques?

It introduced a generation of men to the murky, underhand world of pickup artists and their nefarious tactics, such as negging – insulting a woman to undermine her confidence, and make her feel as if she has to seek your approva

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Aside from the perverts and ignorant losers from the UK, sometimes, some people are genuinely confused about what Somalis look like.

Well, depending on the country, some places get less ethnic Somalis and more people that are atypical or Somali nationals. For example, Maine-America, has a large community of Bantu-Somalis, so, the average Ajnabi in that place, thinks we're phenotypically no different to other Africans.

There are also larpers, like that Egyptian lady, Amal Azzudin, who claims to be Somali, in SCOTLAND ! Now if Somalis visit Scotland, don't be surprised if they think you don't look 'Somali'.

[URLa unfurl="true"]https://www.somalispot.com/threads/amal-azzudin-arab-rachel-dolezal-uk.65807/[/URL]
I live in London somali population is very big here so they know exactly how we look. But the issue is they get suprised when your Somali and look presentable or don't wear the hijab. They automatically think your Eritrean. As if you can't look good and be somali. Is almost always exclusively a uk think. I hardly hear somali girls say they experienced this elsewhere.

I live in London somali population is very big here so they know exactly how we look. But the issue is they get suprised when your Somali and look presentable or don't wear the hijab. They automatically think your Eritrean. As if you can't look good and be somali. Is almost always exclusively a uk think. I hardly hear somali girls say they experienced this elsewhere.

They're lying sis, especially if they are Madow. They just hate it that Somali women are mostly covered up and not easily accessible to them. That's why they have 'weird' energy towards you. In addition, a lot of these dirty losers lately, are picking up tactics like 'negging', to destroy a woman's self-esteem, because they know they are not worthy.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don't know why I attract rude people but tbh is always the men. The women I meet are nice and don't say anything sly when I state I'm Somali. But when I speak to an ajanabi dude and say Somali, they get weirded out. That's why i stopped interacting with non Somali men.
Do you wear the hijab?

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
They're lying sis, especially if they are Madow. They just hate it that Somali women are mostly covered up and not easily accessible to them. That's why they have 'weird' energy towards you. In addition, a lot of these dirty losers lately, are picking up tactics like 'negging', to destroy a woman's self-esteem, because they know they are not worthy.
Is a disturbing trend and sadly somali guys are also picking up on this weird trend to spit on Somali women. That's why I have hard time meeting up with guys online because often that's where the dirty negging happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Is a disturbing trend and sadly somali guys are also picking up on this weird trend to spit on Somali women. That's why I have hard time meeting up with guys online because often that's where the dirty negging happens.
Talk with ajnabis who aren’t familiar with Somalis at all

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Talk with ajnabis who aren’t familiar with Somalis at all
They are familiar with Somalis, london has so many somalis not to mentions everyone is on social media and are even more aware of us. I think puntite girl is right is dirty negging these ajanbi men want to weaken somali girls and make them hate themselves.

Trending

Latest posts