Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

the way y'all live and breathe for these people you would think they enslaved Somalis. i've never see this amount of support to non arab muslims from y'all.
Somalis was actually the first ones who supported the west African girl the Arabs attacked we known that we were never enslaved lol even Arabs were known to be slaves in west Africa

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
So climate change is our own fault? I guess the kids dying from malnutrition linked to this should get told this.

One could say the same thing about Palestine. Hamas is within their ranks and keeps antagonizing Israel. So it's their fault too following your logic.
saudi, bahrain and uae all have horrific climates that are unsuitable for life.
do you see them starving? We need to take responsibility for problems that are our fault.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
? Strong and united when nearly all our neighbours are against us the worlds most powerful nations are against us. Qabil is a small thing compared to those problems.
Lol u act like somalia was getting bullied by kenya under siyad barre as long as you are disunited your enemies will pick you apart.

Lol u act like somalia was getting bullied by kenya under siyad barre as long as you are disunited your enemies will pick you apart.
:gucciwhat: Somalia wasn't getting bullied and our problems would of long been over if the west didn't intefere. Stability and cross clan cooperation happened under the Islamic Courts Union before the US funded Warlord Alliance took it down and pushed us back 10 years.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
:gucciwhat: Somalia wasn't getting bullied and our problems would of long been over if the west didn't intefere. Stability and cross clan cooperation happened under the Islamic Courts Union before the US funded Warlord Alliance took it down and pushed us back 10 years.
the west only interferes when they sense disunity and weakness.

the west only interferes when they sense disunity and weakness.
"Intefers when they sense disunity and weakness" kulaha they were scared of a strong muslim state appearing in a strategic position when It wasn't under their influence. That's why the US funded CIA ops under the guise of UN peacekeeping forces to return Siyaad barre as he was under their influence and proxy to their commands.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
how. we were colonised and then separated. we have countries right next door who don't want us to achieve nothing. we've had countless droughts and many died. is this all our fault. is Al shabab our fault???

Yes, Alshabab is the fault of the inability of the Hawiye to accept that Abdullahi Yusuf was president. Hawiye brought religion into a 15 year old civil war that was secular. The Maxaakim (UIC) was a Hawiye front group to make it seem as if they were opposed to AY on the basis of religion rather than clan. This was proven when their leader became president and proceeded to wear suits and do this:
clinton shariif.jpg

The Hawiye could not admit that their opposition to AY was tribal in nature and mobilized previously marginal extremist forces. They failed to demobilize these forces when Sheekh Shariif managed to replace AY. Hawiye shortsightedness gave birth to Alshabab.

It's the same people that don't send money back for example, and haven't contributed anything to Somalia, that complain about why Somali's care about the ethnic cleansing that's happening in Palestine. Hypocrites.

Newsflash, you can contribute and care about your own country as well as care about others. It doesn't have to be one or the other. I noticed it's mostly gaalo without any sense of morality that are complaining about why people are compassionate with the Palestinian people, typical. I expect it from them though.

For the Muslims that agree with this nonsense, you should re-evaluate the way you view things when it comes to caring about other people. It's not the way a Muslim should behave, in fact this is something that our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. and Allah would condemn.

Trending