Somalis crying for Palestine kinda disgusts me

Funny thing is that a good proportion of Palestinians are Christian. :lolbron:

Do any of them remain? The majority of Palestinians I have known in my life are Christian so I assumed most of them fled. Being Christian in the Middle East and Africa is a death sentence. You will die because of your faith.

Do any of them remain? The majority of Palestinians I have known in my life are Christian so I assumed most of them fled. Being Christian in the Middle East and Africa is a death sentence. You will die because of your faith.
I think some remain. Not many. It's disgusting how Christians are treated in Arabia let me not lie.

Salam and eid Mubarak. Sorry if this is a bad post but I was at the Palestinian protest today in my city and saw a bunch of Somali Kings and Queens protesting with us. May Allah bless you guys!! Just wanted to give some praise cause we could all use it at some point in these days. The same brotherhood and sisterhood

And it continues. Half of these people have not done this against Al-shabab in their western countries. smfh

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I've never been mistreated by an arab in my life. In fact it's the opposite, everywhere I've gone the muslim arabs I've met welcomed me, fed me until my stomach was about to explode, and showed me the utmost respect. If you've been mistreated by muslim arabs you may have shown bad akhlaq towards them, or maybe they thought you were some madow gaal. Not saying there aren't bad arab muslims, we all know of the horror stories of maids in the gulf, but maybe you should meet some before you speak. Just a suggestion

Feels as though most people here have never met Arabs in their lives. I grew up in the Gulf and can therefore attest to the fact that they're not as racist as people make them out to be, at least in the Khaleej. They can be very territorial about marrying their women but most groups are so that's hardly relevant but they are otherwise pretty weirdly welcoming toward Somalis and think we're Arabized/Arab-mixed people like Sudanis and will often straight-up welcome you as a fellow Arab. In my own life experience they were only racist when we were children as I've pointed out here but when we hit our teens to adulthood; not at all. This weird "Arabs despise you" stuff comes off as some don't get out enough internet stuff.

Xaruun

VIP
Feels as though most people here have never met Arabs in their lives. I grew up in the Gulf and can therefore attest to the fact that they're not as racist as people make them out to be, at least in the Khaleej. They can be very territorial about marrying their women but most groups are so that's hardly relevant but they are otherwise pretty weirdly welcoming toward Somalis and think we're Arabized/Arab-mixed people like Sudanis and will often straight-up welcome you as a fellow Arab. In my own life experience they were only racist when we were children as I've pointed out here but when we hit our teens to adulthood; not at all. This weird "Arabs despise you" stuff comes off as some don't get out enough internet stuff.
I don’t get why sspot reveres/despises Arabs so much. People here here think of them these as hyper traditional ubermensch or racist oppressors. Most of them are cool and moderate people.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don’t get why sspot reveres/despises Arabs so much. Some people here here think of them as hyper traditional ubermensch or racist oppressors. Most of them are mild-mannered.

Western qurbo youngins whose opinions on Arabs are based on internet searches, basically.

Trending

Latest posts